Need help with the server file :)

Can some me how to add a RP script/plugins/filescript/gamemode please?
Add me on Skype if you can.

Please if you have no acknowledge about this, please don't even think about opening a server.

Yeah, exactly what Spydah said. If you don't even know these simple things, do not even think of opening a server.

Well i need to learn it some day.....

If you dont even know thosse simple things , DO NOT OPEN A SERVER YOU WILL FAIL HARDLY ! k have a great time

As all guys said above. I believe you shall do that or else you can watch ******* videos on how to setup a sa-mp server the basic ways.

- sm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkMoney
Посмотреть сообщение
As all guys said above. I believe you shall do that or else you can watch ******* videos on how to setup a sa-mp server the basic ways.

- sm
I have everything but i onely need a script a good LS/LA RolePlay scripte thats it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NenzorRoller
Посмотреть сообщение
I have everything but i onely need a script a good LS/LA RolePlay scripte thats it
Alright, Go to ****** and type LS/LA roleplay script .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, Go to ****** and type LS/LA roleplay script .
But the script i will download or find in ****** will be like for 0.3x or it will have alot of error or have some virus so thats is why i want some1 to help me out with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NenzorRoller
Посмотреть сообщение
But the script i will download or find in ****** will be like for 0.3x or it will have alot of error or have some virus so thats is why i want some1 to help me out with it
Nope, No one would release with virus in it, Only rarely 1 or 2 might have done but comments by the users will warn other users if you take a look, It is said that when you are about to download read the full thread and then just take a look in comments too that will give you idea about the release and thatbthe users are happy with this or not.

Regards Server;
After downloading just up-grade or de-grade it as you wish but i would recommended use 0.3z or 0.3x R2. So when you download the gamemode pack it contains 4 important folder and 1 config(.cfg) file which is filterscripts, gamemodes, plugins, scriptfiles and server.cfg. And some other such as pawno, includes npcmodes etc. If you are using windows then you need sa-mp server.exe, announce.exe .