Is it possible

Is it possible to make guns on a car that actually work and are possible to shoot from?

I'm pretty sure you can attach a weapon but you can't make it usable.

Wasn't that a feature like which MTA server's has?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm pretty sure you can attach a weapon but you can't make it usable.
Well if you know the rotation of the vehicle you can do it easily, it mostly involves checking when your projectile hits something which is doable through checking whether there is a player/vehicle nearby with which it can collide and comparing the Z position from the projectile with the Z position given by MapAndreas on the same coordinates

Its definitely possible but they wont have the accuracy of a hunter style rocket/mta rocket. Ive been making my own for a while now and its decently accurate and is pretty light on the resource usage.
Video here http://classic.xfire.com/video/60e07c/

There's also a few servers that have shooter maps that use rockets but its the fact that to make them accurate your going to use more resources and then tend to lag...kinda have mine at a happy medium where they are somewhat accurate and yet still not to bad on resources.

Also i thought about adding map andreas support but being a stunt server with maps that's kind of useless in a mapped area.

EDIT: Crap he meant guns not rockets.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT: Crap he meant guns not rockets.....
That's still pretty cool, nice work!