Issue regarding my GTA:SA

Hey!

So, I'm currently experiencing an irritating issue with launching my gtaa which is It simply wont load! When I launch GTA:SA (or SA-MP) my screen just zoomes in and then stops responding (a loading sign pops up). Anyone know/have/has a solution to this terrible issue?

Much appreciated.

Fantastic.

A screenshot/video might be helpful.

Wouldn't be able to provide a screenshot as once GTA:SA starts not responding I must restart my laptop.

Did it run before? And, is your laptop capable of running it? Do you have any mods installed?

Few questions to narrow down the issue

Try updating your drivers or check if you're even meeting the minimum requirements. Search on ******, there are multiple tutorials & solutions - and make sure you've installed the game correctly.

Try re-installing. While trying these things out, I recommend you to get a program such as SuperF4, allowing you to exit an application even if the application crashed, and you can't get out of it(depending on the state of windows, how-ever). Try it!

https://code.******.com/p/superf4/

That must be something related to messed up .dll files inside your GTA San Andreas or probably a virus. Try out the following methods which may work out:

- Re-install GTA San Andreas.
- Re-install SA-MP.
- Do not install any modification to GTA San Andreas. Remove any modifications you've installed or just see the first point.
- Try renaming your GTA San Andreas directory to some other name.
- Scan your PC with antivirus for any possible virus.