Problem with GTA:SA - Urgent help needed

Hey!

So, I'm currently experiencing an irritating issue with launching my gtaa which is It simply wont load! When I launch GTA:SA (or SA-MP) my screen just zoomes in and then stops responding (a loading sign pops up). Anyone know/have/has a solution to this terrible issue?

Much appreciated.

Fantastic.

If you are using any mod remove it , re-install gta sa otherwise re-install windows and it will delete all shit which caused it to crash... btw was ur samp working fine before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDM
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are using any mod remove it , re-install gta sa otherwise re-install windows and it will delete all shit which caused it to crash... btw was ur samp working fine before?
What happened at first is I started to install some weapons mods. I added one mod and then I started to get crashes continuously and I wouldn't even be able to connect. I then re-installed GTA:SA and this problem occured.

Not sure what to do. I dont want to reinstall my windows as I simply dont, dont feel safe doing it. Any other solutions other than that?

Thanks, anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic
Посмотреть сообщение
What happened at first is I started to install some weapons mods. I added one mod and then I started to get crashes continuously and I wouldn't even be able to connect. I then re-installed GTA:SA and this problem occured.

Not sure what to do. I dont want to reinstall my windows as I simply dont, dont feel safe doing it. Any other solutions other than that?

Thanks, anyways.
Well , try to delete the whole gta sa folder and install it somewhere else in the hard disk , and see if it works

Note* : Mods = Crash + Lag , so i better suggest not to use mods , anyway you should completely delete old Gta_Sa before you re-install , i hope it works.

TDM.

Remove gta_sa.set from GTA San Andreas User Files. If that doesn't work, try removing all your Cleo mods, if you have any. Installing a new copy of windows is way too stupid for a problem as small as this.

About the title - (sorry for being mean, but...)

About the problem, how did you re-install GTA? Properly or the user-way?

Try double-clicking on the gta sa exe, and click properties. Set the compatibility to Windows XP or something else, might even work.

Remove GTA user files from my documents, Then un-install full GTA from your PC/Laptop and make sure nothing is left back and install your GTA again and if the problem is faced still then try changing compability mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove GTA user files from my documents, Then un-install full GTA from your PC/Laptop and make sure nothing is left back and install your GTA again and if the problem is faced still then try changing compability mode.
Thanks.

Rep will be given.