[FilterScript] Temp Ban System using y_ini V 3.0 [Now with ip ban feature and amny other updates]

BroZe the link down

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroseKhanNaizi
View Post
BroZe the link down
it isnt

it send me page with 404 not found

i think its because it has been banned in Pakistan..
#mediafire mirror added in main topic

Nice I Like It +REP

when i do /ban the server crash
i already added Bans ,IP in my scriptfile
can someone tell me what wrong ?

http://comicsanscriminal.com

All apart from that, looks good.

nice (y)

nice

When i use /tban /banperm or /ban my server crash i have folder created in scriptfiles and

It works perfectly for me and many others it is a problem of folder only..
Either one of folder is missing or some log file is missing please see the notes
And make sure you are using latest version of it caz in earlier version the log file are not created automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroZeus
View Post
Temporary Ban System V 3.1
Now with many new features .

Features
-Now you can ban all players for as much time as you want.
-Players can also be banned according to hours and minutes.
-IP of player is also banned when a player is banned preventing Multi-acconting.
-Ban expiring time accurate to every milli-second
-Now with a Un-Ban log feature which shows the players that were un-banned and by whom( this feature is also accessible through in game)
-Works with different GMT Hour and minute also.(See Settings down for it)
-Works accurate in leap year and in change of year and with every month.
-Ingame ban viewing system using dialog boxes and for easiness we can unban via dialog boxes too. (NEW!!)
-Automatic creation of of files named as unban_log.txt and BannedPlayers.txt which stores info about the loggings. (NEW!!)

Starting with it-
-You need TimeStampToDate.inc to use it which can be found here.
-Create folder named as "Bans" and "IP" in scriptfiles folder. [As simple as that ].

Commands and its usage--
/ban id duration[in days] Reason
/banm id hours minutes reason Added in v 3.0
/log Added in v 3.0 (This shows unban log in a dialog box)
/banperm id Reason
/removeban playername [NOTE You need exact name of the player to remove its ban]
/showbans [Added in v 3.1][Shows currently banned players]
/showbaninfo playername [Added in v 3.1][Show the ban info of a specific player specified. You need exact name of player in this case]

An alternative way to remove ban is remove player ini file directly from Bans folder.

Settings
pawn Code:
#define GMT_H 0  // Enter the value of the gmt hour u want otherwise kee it zero
#define GMT_M 0  // Enter the value of the gmt mintues u want otherwise kee it zero
The comments in this tells all.....

Download-
This Filter script can be downloaded here[V 3.1] -- http://pastebin.com/S03MRExg
#MIRROR [Mediafire] - https://www.mediafire.com/?e1nc62ajc7kwrvj

Credits-
Zeus [ thats me] -- For scripting
YSI -- For sscanf2 and YSI/ini
Zeex -- For Zcmd
Jochemd -- For TimeStampToDate.inc
Shacky -- For fcreate and fdeleteline stocks.

Change Log--
-Added new commands /showbans and /showbaninfo
-using /showbans players that are currently banned are shown and by double clicking on player's name his ban details can be viewed and in dialog box conataning the ban detail has button "Remove Ban" from which we can un-ban players via dialog box.
-/showbaninfo does the same as /showbans but it shows the detail of a specified player with name skipping the dialog box containing currently banned players name.
-Fixed some bug with /log command.
-"unban_log.txt" and "BannedPlayers.txt" files contaning logging info are automatically created if they doesn't exist

If any bug found or have a suggestion then please post it here
nice work

brozesus one thing when player gets unbanned when his ban timer over his name is not removed from banned log

This is good work, keep it up!

After i Download Your Script Bans its Nice Script But There Error After i Download The TimeStampToDate.inc
There 4 Errors
but i fixed 3
Quote:

warning 217: loose indentation

but the last one not fixing its sucks
Quote:

(244) : warning 217: loose indentation

line 244 =
Quote:

return 1;}

this all line in connect
Quote:

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

if(fexist(UserBanPath(playerid)))
{
INI_ParseFile(UserBanPath(playerid), "LoadBanUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanPerm]==1)
{new reso[256];
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{85BB65}You are permanently Banned from this server by Administration");
format(reso,sizeof(reso),"{85BB65}Reason: {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanres]);
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,reso);
format(reso,sizeof(reso),"{85BB65}Banning Admin: {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanAdmin]);
SetTimerEx("KickPlayer",100,false,"i",playerid);
}
else
{
if(gettime() > PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanexp])
{ fremove(UserBanPath(playerid));
fremove(UserIPPath(playerid));
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{00cc00}You have been unbanned!!!!");
}
else
{
new d,m,y,h,mi,s;
TimestampToDate(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanexp],y,m,d,h,mi,s,GMT_H,GMT_M);
new str[540];
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}This Account Has Been Banned By The Adminstration Until {f0f000}%i-%i-%i[Date format : dd/mm/yyyy]",d,m,y);
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,str);
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}Expires on[TIME] -- {f0f000}%i-%i[Time Format: 24 Hour Clock]",h,mi);
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, str);
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}Reason -- {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanres]);
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}Banning Admin -- {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanAdmin]);
}}}

else if(fexist(UserIPPath(playerid)))
{
INI_ParseFile(UserIPPath(playerid), "LoadIPUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanPerm]==1)
{ new reso[256];
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{85BB65}This IP is permanently Banned from this server by Administration");
format(reso,sizeof(reso),"{85BB65}Originally Banned Player: {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanIPP]);
format(reso,sizeof(reso),"{85BB65}Reason: {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanres]);
format(reso,sizeof(reso),"{85BB65}Banning Admin: {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanAdmin]);
}
else {
if(gettime() > PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanexp])
{ new pat[100];
fremove(UserIPPath(playerid));
format(pat,sizeof(pat),"Bans/%s.ini",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanIPP]);
fremove(pat);
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{00cc00}This IP was banned but as now the expire time has passed this IP has been unbanned.");
}
else
{
new d,m,y,h,mi,s;
TimestampToDate(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanexp],y,m,d,h,mi,s,GMT_H,GMT_M);
new str[540];
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}This IP Has Been Banned By The Adminstration Until {f0f000}%i-%i-%i[Date format : dd/mm/yyyy]",d,m,y);
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,str);
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}Expires on[TIME] -- {f0f000}%i-%i[Time Format: 24 Hour Clock]",h,mi);
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}Originally Banned Player -- {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanIPP]);
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}Reason -- {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanres]);
format(str,sizeof(str),"{85BB65}Banning Admin -- {f0f000}%s",PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanAdmin]);
}}}
return 1;}