[FilterScript] Temp Ban System using y_ini V 3.0 [Now with ip ban feature and amny other updates]

Temporary Ban System V 3.1
Now with many new features .

Features
-Now you can ban all players for as much time as you want.
-Players can also be banned according to hours and minutes.
-IP of player is also banned when a player is banned preventing Multi-acconting.
-Ban expiring time accurate to every milli-second
-Now with a Un-Ban log feature which shows the players that were un-banned and by whom( this feature is also accessible through in game)
-Works with different GMT Hour and minute also.(See Settings down for it)
-Works accurate in leap year and in change of year and with every month.
-Ingame ban viewing system using dialog boxes and for easiness we can unban via dialog boxes too. (NEW!!)
-Automatic creation of of files named as unban_log.txt and BannedPlayers.txt which stores info about the loggings. (NEW!!)

Starting with it-
-You need TimeStampToDate.inc to use it which can be found here.
-You also need fixes.inc which can be found here
-Create folder named as "Bans" and "IP" in scriptfiles folder. [As simple as that ].

Commands and its usage--
/ban id duration[in days] Reason
/banm id hours minutes reason Added in v 3.0
/log Added in v 3.0 (This shows unban log in a dialog box)
/banperm id Reason
/removeban playername [NOTE You need exact name of the player to remove its ban]
/showbans [Added in v 3.1][Shows currently banned players]
/showbaninfo playername [Added in v 3.1][Show the ban info of a specific player specified. You need exact name of player in this case]

An alternative way to remove ban is remove player ini file directly from Bans folder.

Settings
pawn Код:
#define GMT_H 0  // Enter the value of the gmt hour u want otherwise kee it zero
#define GMT_M 0  // Enter the value of the gmt mintues u want otherwise kee it zero
The comments in this tells all.....

Download-
This Filter script can be downloaded here[V 3.1] -- https://pastebin.com/n66Hbg7D

Credits-
Zeus [ thats me] -- For scripting
YSI -- For sscanf2 and YSI/ini
Zeex -- For Zcmd
Jochemd -- For TimeStampToDate.inc
Shacky -- For fcreate and fdeleteline stocks.
And all those who contributed to fixes.inc

Change Log--
-Added new commands /showbans and /showbaninfo
-using /showbans players that are currently banned are shown and by double clicking on player's name his ban details can be viewed and in dialog box conataning the ban detail has button "Remove Ban" from which we can un-ban players via dialog box.
-/showbaninfo does the same as /showbans but it shows the detail of a specified player with name skipping the dialog box containing currently banned players name.
-Fixed some bug with /log command.
-"unban_log.txt" and "BannedPlayers.txt" files contaning logging info are automatically created if they doesn't exist

If any bug found or have a suggestion then please post it here

nice work

guy was very good congratulations

gg once more

nice

Thnaks all
If you have any suggestion for next update please post caz i dont have one

Good work

please if you can add range ban and the /log cmd made my server go off so i removed it and aka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroseKhanNaizi
Посмотреть сообщение
please if you can add range ban and the /log cmd made my server go off so i removed it and aka
what do u mean by ban range ?
and /log made ur server go off caz i forgot to mention one thing and the thing is--
-Make a file named "unban_log.txt" in scriptfiles folder then it will not go off.

oh okay and range ban does that the banned player won't be able to join even if his ip changes because they don't got an static ip and they cna easily ban evade

Quote:
View Post
oh okay and range ban does that the banned player won't be able to join even if his ip changes because they don't got an static ip and they cna easily ban evade
if his ip changes how am i suppose to know who changed thier ip -_-
thats not possible i suggest unless i am a member of NSA which i am not

and if you are talking about same person like a person named as "test" got ban and then chages his ip it doesnt matter caz he will be still banned not only ip gets banned but also player gets which could be seen in Bans folder

many server has this range ban when an ip changes it olny changes 1 side if it i don't remember which side because 132.165.120.11 (example) when ip changes it will be like 100.165.120.11

Quote:
View Post
many server has this range ban when an ip changes it olny changes 1 side if it i don't remember which side because 132.165.120.11 (example) when ip changes it will be like 100.165.120.11
ok i will add it
and do now /log command works for u?

i didn't try till now but i will soon

Updated to Version 3.1 !!!

Change Log--
-Added new commands /showbans and /showbaninfo
-using /showbans players that are currently banned are shown and by double clicking on player's name his ban details can be viewed and in dialog box conataning the ban detail has button "Remove Ban" from which we can un-ban players via dialog box.
-/showbaninfo does the same as /showbans but it shows the detail of a specified player with name skipping the dialog box containing currently banned players name.
-Fixed some bug with /log command.
-"unban_log.txt" and "BannedPlayers.txt" files contaning logging info are automatically created if they doesn't exist

bro did u add any thing in old version cmds ?? if yes tell me coz i have different format for the cmds that u made

Good work!

Quote:
View Post
bro did u add any thing in old version cmds ?? if yes tell me coz i have different format for the cmds that u made
i think i added this set if line in old ban commands
pawn Code:
new File:logg=fopen("BannedPlayers.txt",io_append);
fwrite(logg, targetn);
fwrite(logg,"\n");
fclose(logg);
and could be some more lines but i dont remember adding any more in new version

nice

Bro Can You edit for me i only changed the format shall i show you i will add it in my game mode