HELP ! sscanf2 problem

Hey Guys i am having some problem in compiling a script can you help me out

Код:
C:\Users\User\Videos\Entertainment\Aviation\AviationLife\gamemodes\AL.pwn(686) : error 021: symbol already defined: "unformat"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

CTRL+ F, search for unformat, delete one ''unformat''.

There should be two unformat there that causes the error.

cus you define the unformat twice

there is only one Unformat

Maybe the other ''unformat'' is on an include, try to delete your ''unformat'' on your script.

yes unformat is on sscanf2.inc include

Show us line 686.

Press CTRL + G and type line number.

Delete ''unformat'' on your script(the GAMEMODE).

To Equuuuin0X:
I will see that
EDIT: I saw that and i still got more errors than that
Код:
C:\Users\Arun\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF (edited).pwn(686) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Arun\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF (edited).pwn(686) : error 001: expected token: "=", but found "["
C:\Users\Arun\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF (edited).pwn(3717) : warning 219: local variable "data" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Arun\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF (edited).pwn(3720) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "data"
C:\Users\Arun\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF (edited).pwn(3720) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Arun\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF (edited).pwn(3720) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Arun\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF (edited).pwn(3720) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Arun\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\LoF (edited).pwn(3720) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
To [vTc]Patroool:
Here's the line:
Код:
native unformat(const data[], const format[], {Float,_}:...) = sscanf;

At starting of this line do this //

THANK YOU VERY MUCH [VTC]Patrool
Sorry for the caps :P