The Worlds End || Another SA-MP Short Story

The World's End

In the small town of Woot, California, Hiddos was a nobody. He went through life doing his daily tasks like everyone else, however he had no idea that things were about to change. Almost 1000 miles away, a ancient prophecy was about to take place that would change the world forever. Sitting at his desk, Hiddos looked out the window to the world below him. It was morning, and people were walking down the street. As he looked into the sky he saw a strange red light. Before he could think, he passed out.

When Hiddos got up, he looked outside. The sky was red, as if a nuclear bomb just went off. He pinched himself, to check if he was really dreaming. People were running around screaming, and some people were breaking into stores. When he tried to turn on the television, he couldn't get any signal. Moving down the stairs, he heard people in the other apartments screaming. When he opened the door to go outside, he noticed some old people running down the sidewalk with a bag of money.

Across the street, he noticed his friend iZN breaking into a store. He ran across the street, and nearly got hit by a car. "Hey iZN, what's going on?" he said. "Didn't you hear? It's the end of the world! Some wierd smoke came from the sky!". Hiddos looked at him like he was crazy. "Look iZN, that sounds a bit crazy." iZN finally broke down the door, and started grabbing food and putting it into a bag. "As crazy as it sounds, it's real. The whole fucking world is crashing down as we speak. I heard there are demons in hollywood. Demons!! I don't think i want to die yet." Before Hiddos could respond, they both heard a loud crash, and a helicopter crashed into the store.

Smoke was everywhere. Hiddos was trapped under a pile of rubble. When he was able to get up, he almost passed out. Behind him was iZN with a helicopter blade through his head. Hiddos ran out of the building and grabbed the bag. He ran back to his house and locked the door behind him. When he finally got inside, he heard a wierd noise coming from upstairs. He froze. He wasn't sure what was up there, but it didn't sound human. Slowly he moved around the stairs, and smashed his way into a storage closet. Inside the closet he found a pistol and decided to go upstairs. On his way up the stairs, he heard more sounds. When he got closer to the source, he realized it was inside his appartment. Taking cover next to his door, he listened. The creature was becoming louder and he heard his tv fall down. When he was about to open his door, the creature burst through the door. Hiddos was on the floor. Before he could get up, the creature was on top of him. The creature was bright red, with a giant horn on his head. Hiddos couldn't move, and the weapon fell down the stairs. He was going to die. He closed his eyes, waiting for his death. He heard a loud bang, and the creature fell of him. When he opened his eyes, he saw his friend called Potassium with a shotgun in her hand.

Hiddos stood up, and thanked Potassium. "Whatever." She said. She wen't back into her apartment, and started yelling at her husband, ev0lution. "You little shit! Turn that radio down. The whole town is going to come and steal our food." Hiddos ran into his apartment, and closed the door shut. He started pacing around his room, unsure of what to do next. He worked at a grocery store – he didn't know how to fight, and he defintely had no survival skills. He was afraid of getting attacked again. Potassium couldn't save him everyday. After sitting on the couch staring at the wall, he decided that he was going to make a underground shelter where nobody could find him, and live out the rest of his days.

Hiddos grabbed his backpack, and started putting things in it. He grabbed some food, his tablet computer, a knife, and a playboy magazine. He opened his door, and ran down the stairs. He went into the garage, grabbed a shovel, and got in his Alpha. He knew of an old cave where he could live in a few miles away.

The road was lonely. Lots of people were walking on the side of the road with backpacks. Some people even flipped of Hiddos as he drove by. He was just leaving the city, and getting on the highway. Many of the people who were walking were families. Hiddos wanted to pick some people up, but he felt like he could trust nobody. He kept on driving, thinking about his friend dying. He was so young, and there was so many things iZN didn't get to do. IZN was fat, and didn't do much besides play Call of Duty. They met at Comic Con in 2006, and they have been best buddies ever since. However, Hiddos knew that he must put this into the past and move on. Twenty minutes later, Hiddos arived at his location.

He stopped his car, and grabbed his things. The cave he was going to live in was next to a big beach, so he had plenty of water. He had enough room to park the car inside the cave, and could even fit 3 more cars. The cave was huge, he could even have other people live here in the future... if he could trust them. When he sat in the cave, he saw another car pull in. He recognized the driver: it was Potassium.

Hiddos got up, and approached Potassium. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I had to follow you.. You were acting funny when you left, and i had a feeling you were running away. Quite frankly, i think we should all live here." Hiddos didn't know what to do. He knew he could trust her, but this was all happening to fast. She continued to talk. "ev0lution is on his way with supplies. I know i didn't tell you, but there is no way you can survive on your own". Hiddos knew she was right. He needed to accept the fact that he would need help. "OK, i guess it's ok. We will need the supplies, and it's better to accept people that i know than some random person".

The next day, Hiddos woke up first. He slept in his vehicle, they still needed to make a shelter. When he got up, he looked around. Everyone else was still sleeping. He got out of his car, and left the cave. When he left the cave, he noticed he forgot to put his pants back on. He went back into his vehicle. While he was getting dressed, he heard a loud crash, and his car started moving downward. He looked out his window, and he saw a huge hole below him. Hiddos fell to his death.
============================ PART 2 ====================================

Potassium woke up to a load bang. Behind her, a giant hole emerged. Running towards it, she noticed that her car was in it, and it was about to explode. She ran as fast as she could towards ev0lution, who was still sleeping. “Evo! Wake up! We need to get out of here!” Ev0lution laid there for a minute, still half asleep. As he got up, the world exploded behind them.

Potassium and Ev0lution were flung forward, and hit the cave wall. Ev0lution stood up immediately, like nothing happened. He grabbed Potassium by the hand, and helped her up. When they finally got to their feet, the ground started shaking. “Shit! The cave is sinking in. Let’s get out of here.” They started running as fast as they can towards the exit, when red flames came down from the sky. Before their eyes, a demon formed in front of them. The demon stood there for a moment, and then did the unthinkable – it started talking. “MY NAME IS RBOMB, AND YOU TWO ARE NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE ALIVE.” The demon looked towards ev0lution, who was now screaming. “SHUT UP, PUNY HUMAN. YOU WILL NOW STAND FOR YOUR NEW MASTER.” The demon walked closer to him, and put his hand on his shoulder. White mist was now coming from the demons hands, and ev0lution was screaming in pain. Potassium had to act fast, before her husband was gone.

There were no weapons or anything that she could use. “STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE. TAKE ME INSTEAD.” Potassium was screaming as loud as she could. “I DON’T THINK SO. THIS HUMAN IS MINE, AND IS GOING RIGHT TO HELL.” The Demon put his other hand on ev0lution’s head, and white light was now coming out of ev0lution’s eyes. Potassium was losing him, and she could do nothing. She stepped back, preparing to run at the beast with all her weight. She started running. When she was about 6 inches from ev0lution, a very bright white tunnel shot down from the sky, and into the demon. Potassium fell to the ground, and passed out.

When Potassium woke up, the demon was dead on the floor, with ev0lution right next to him. She jumped right over to ev0lution. “Wake up! Please don’t be dead. C’mon! Wake up!” He wasn’t responding. He was just lying there, motionless. She pushed him even harder, and he still didn’t respond. “Wake the fuck up! Please, Wake the fuck up! Don’t leave me here alone!” She sat there for a second, and didn’t say a thing. She was about to cry, but then ev0lution started moving.

“Yes! You are alive! I thought you were dead.” She felt a new feeling in her stomach – a feeling that a miracle just happened. “Yeah, right. This guy isn’t dying just yet.” Ev0lution sat up, and looked at Potassium. “How long was I out?” She laughed. “Not sure, I went out too.” They both stood up and started to walk, when they heard a very loud blast all around them. When they looked up, the entire sky was red. They both new what was about to happen. The world was about to end, and they only had minutes left with each other. They both looked at each other. “I guess it ends here,” said Potassium. Ev0ltion looked up. “Yeah, I Guess So.” They started hearing more explosions. Potassium pulled ev0lution closer to him, and put her face in his chest. Seconds later, the explosions became louder, and a bright light engulfed the whole world.

RIP myself.

OT: Nice story, waiting for part 2.

Everyone is starting to be an author

Might read it since I'm quite bored

@iZN: You read it in 2 minutes? Amazing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
Everyone is starting to be an author

Might read it since I'm quite bored

@iZN: You read it in 2 minutes? Amazing..
Nah, he showed at IRC first which was incomplete, but I skimmed some of the last parts of it, so that's why.

Nice story, keep it up!

Well yeah.. SA-MP will now become a place for books BRING BACK THE BOOKS!!
Timmy Goes Visit started this!!! I SWEAR TO GOD he did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanB
Посмотреть сообщение
Well yeah.. SA-MP will now become a place for books BRING BACK THE BOOKS!!
Timmy Goes Visit started this!!! I SWEAR TO GOD he did!
No.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=477922

Quote:

IZN was fat, and didn't do much besides play Call of Duty.

LOL

OT: Nice story. I hope that part 2 comes soon, can't wait to read it

9/10, would read again.

Good one man xD amazing.

PS: You forgot to add me in it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
Посмотреть сообщение
Good one man xD amazing.

PS: You forgot to add me in it .
who are you?

good,waiting for second part

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
who are you?
Nvm, Anyway really excellent story!

Nice story, how come I didn't appear in it? After all? CJ ?

much action wow story +rep

Please, include me in some of your upcoming future chapters. No, just kidding. It'll sound weird though, i mean, my name.. you know. Oh nevermind. I could be just a passer, random dude from nowhere. A wannabe famous guy.

Anyways, good luck. I've really enjoyed reading this.

Peace.

That's a real good read, well done. Keep it going

Nice writing skills. Nevertheless it would have been funnier if Hiddos was consumed by a farting zombie cow or something.

Waiting for part 2.

Nice one, read mine (unrelated to SA-MP) too, if you've got the time