Question About Port Forward!

When i port forward my server, does it mean that it will appear on internet and hosted sections in samp ??

Nope. For that you have to rent a hosted tab slot from a gameserver provider who has slots available. It will appear in the Internet list though (if announce is set to 1 in the server.cfg)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope. For that you have to rent a hosted tab slot from a gameserver provider who has slots available. It will appear in the Internet list though (if announce is set to 1 in the server.cfg)
my announce is to 1, so ?

That means that it will appear in the Internet list. For the Hosted list you really need to rent a slot on the list from a provider that has slots available. This, most of the times, is pricy though.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That means that it will appear in the Internet list. For the Hosted list you really need to rent a slot on the list from a provider that has slots available. This, most of the times, is pricy though.
so my server is just appearing in Internet section only now? right!?

Yes, that's correct.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, that's correct.
is it enough or i have to rent a host ? and can you please show me how :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
is it enough or i have to rent a host ? and can you please show me how
well I believe renting host is for if you want it to stay on long term without having to leave your computer on and well for it to appear in internet list it can take up to 15 minutes so be patient

so without host means that if i closed my server.exe ,it will colse the server to all,
and if it is hosted, it will be 24 hours online even i close the server.exe

is that right or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
so without host means that if i closed my server.exe ,it will colse the server to all,
and if it is hosted, it will be 24 hours online even i close the server.exe

is that right or?
well if your hosting you wont need to use your server.exe because it will be online 24/7 andif your not hosting and you close your server.exe the server will close