SAMP Instant Crashing

Hi,
When I try to log in to any SAMP server I get this error: http://pastebin.com/pucgm80a
I randomly crashed on a server and tried to log back in and got this crash log. I've since deleted by GTA User Files in my documents, completely reinstalled a fresh copy of GTA SA twice with a 1.0 US .exe. I've rebooted my computer twice now and nothing seems to work.

I can't run as an administrator, so that's out of the question.

It's a completely clean install with NO MODS. I can't run in compatability mode and singleplayer doesn't work either. I've tried deleting my GTA User Files. It seems like I've tried everything and I'm hoping someone here understands SAMP Crashes and how to fix them. Thank you.

hello,

i have faced that issue, i reinstalled the Graphics Drivers, and now totally fine.
u may try that.

I'm actually on a Mac running Crossover to use SAMP. I've been using this method for months and it was working perfectly. I crashed when I was on a server and went to re-open SAMP and I've been getting this error ever since.

Anyone know how to update mac drivers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riftik
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm actually on a Mac running Crossover to use SAMP. I've been using this method for months and it was working perfectly. I crashed when I was on a server and went to re-open SAMP and I've been getting this error ever since.

Anyone know how to update mac drivers?
actually mac Crossover is not fully supports to Samp, and crossover not fully supports the windows exe files.
i suggest you that, install bootcamp, see the tutorials of running windows on Mac, that might help you forever, play without any problem.

Well, have you tried to run SA-MP as an adminstrator it may work, otherwise listen to Mandeep148 crossover is not officially supporting SA-MP that may be the issue.

I've been using crossover for months and it's suddenly not working. Crossover does support windows .exe files.

Hello,

I think your problem may be that you have interfering mods. Remove all of your recently added CLEO mods. If you don't use CLEO, it may be a map mod causing the problem.