Need help on SetPlayerWantedLevel

Hello Everyone, I am RazR_Lightning and I just joined in.

I want to ask how can I increase a player's wanted level by 6 stars when they already have like 24 stars on them.

I want it to be like 24 + 6 = 30 stars and I do wanna use SetPlayerWantedLevel

Currently I have another filter script where you can rob a church, and you get a wanted level after that. When someone robs, there wanted level goes to 6 star even if they had like 40 stars behind them.

AND, another thing i wanna ask you it that how do I tell the players how much amount they have robbed from the church, for example: [ROBBERY] John_Oaks have robbed $2,658 from the church.

The limit is 6 stars. You can't set it higher. If you want it to be higher you'll have to script it yourself with textdraws, possibly using a number instead of stars (40 stars on your screen is going to be annoying).

No, you don't get it!

I have SFCNR game mode by Stevo127 and when ever i rob a store my stars go up by 6, there are only six stars but it shows the number of stars beside the 6 stars, and for example the number is 40, it means that i have 40 stars and my question is here, that when i rob the church, it just say that I have 6 stars. I want the system to add up the stars to 46 stars. Like 40 + 6 stars (from robbed church) = 46 total stars.

Please help me.

well like MP2 said you should create textdrawns for other stars

what he mean is, that we have 6 stars, we rob a church, we gets 6 more stars, so we have 12 stars now.

pawn Код:
SetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid, GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid)+6);
If you want to add more stars, then create textdraws as they said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equuuuin0X
Посмотреть сообщение
what he mean is, that we have 6 stars, we rob a church, we gets 6 more stars, so we have 12 stars now.
Yea thats what i excatly mean man! You got it!

You can't have 12 stars using SetPlayerWantedLevel. You can have a wanted level of 12, sure; but you can't SetPlayerWantedLevel to 12 and have 12 stars be shown on the screen.

AND, another thing i wanna ask you it that how do I tell the players how much amount they have robbed from the church, for example: [ROBBERY] John_Oaks have robbed $2,658 from the church.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't have 12 stars using SetPlayerWantedLevel. You can have a wanted level of 12, sure; but you can't SetPlayerWantedLevel to 12 and have 12 stars be shown on the screen.
Yo i was talking about the wanted level. Silly me, i said wanted stars!