Need a bit of help for scripting

Hello there,

I have recently created my very own server. I currently have the Vortex Roleplay Gamemode (Here is the forum and https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=162379 and here is the download link http://www.mediafire.com/download/b4...ows_server.zip)

I love the gamemode and I think it is really good. But I want some changes to it. If anyone could help me that'd be great.

What I want:

I want the paychecks to be lowered down to $500. They are currently $15,000.

I want the /n(ewbie) chat to have a green colour like this:

I want the /b command to look like this:

One more thing:

If someone could make the /me's and /do's this colour I would really appreciate it also.

wrong section

pawn Код:
CMD:me(playerid, params[])
{
    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /me [action]");
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF8000}* {C2A2DA}%s %s", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), params);
    ProxDetectorWrap(playerid, string, 92, 30.0, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE);
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
CMD:b(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gPlayerLogged{playerid} == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You're not logged in.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /b [local ooc chat]");
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "%s: (( %s ))", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), params);
    ProxDetector(20.0, playerid, string,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE2,COLOR_FADE3,COLOR_FADE4,COLOR_FADE5);
    return 1;
}
For the newb something like
pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "[N] Player {5CE6E6}%s{5CE6E6}", GetPlayersName(playerid));
bla bla bla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
CMD:me(playerid, params[])
{
    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /me [action]");
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF8000}* {C2A2DA}%s %s", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), params);
    ProxDetectorWrap(playerid, string, 92, 30.0, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE);
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
CMD:b(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gPlayerLogged{playerid} == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You're not logged in.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /b [local ooc chat]");
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "%s: (( %s ))", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), params);
    ProxDetector(20.0, playerid, string,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE2,COLOR_FADE3,COLOR_FADE4,COLOR_FADE5);
    return 1;
}
For the newb something like
pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "[N] Player {5CE6E6}%s{5CE6E6}", GetPlayersName(playerid));
bla bla bla
Thanks a million lad, you're a star.

How do I implement that to my server?