No..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
GameTextForPlayer

or textdraws
No..

or if, how can i?

Does your script have /cnnn? If so, this is the command you will be needing to type like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carac
Посмотреть сообщение
Does your script have /cnnn? If so, this is the command you will be needing to type like that.
omg if you see on the picture etc you wil se its the text for radio stations... Newbies that want posts
I wil change from "long" text to text that stands on each other like on the picture. xd

Don't call me a newbie as you've been asking us how you could get that message, and how must I know it is for a radio station I don't listen to that kind of music and I didn't even know that was music.
So blame it to yourself.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't call me a newbie as you've been asking us how you could get that message, and how must I know it is for a radio station I don't listen to that kind of music and I didn't even know that was music.
So blame it to yourself.
/cnnn Do you think that is in every server? NOPE! Just get a english course or stop commenting for posts.
Someone knows?

You got to be kidding me right? I hope they close your thread for insulting others.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You got to be kidding me right? I hope they close your thread for insulting others.
I hope you leave my thread instead of spamming me, And be banned for small childerns that think they are proofs we dont need here. Its 18 years aging on GTA !!