How to launch gta-sa.exe without singleplayer?

I am working on a stand alone launcher for my community to where they can add servers to their favorites etc, I was wondering how I go about launching san andreas without singleplayer being started anyone have any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
You know you can add favorites to the regular launcher, right?
You do know that y_bit doesn't work right? Like at all.

You do know the your shitty SendClientMessageEx function crashes the server if the string is longer then 238 characters and there is over 11 people on the server?

You do know all these threads you make talking about optimizing code and shit is pointless right? I've been scripting for 4 years and its never the problems you mentioned causing lag.

You do know you have an over inflated ego because you're "good" at programming on an 8 year old mod for a 12 year old game?

No fucking shit I know that you can add favorites to the samp browser. The browser runs like shit and i can watch my cpu usage spike every time I open it. I saw the thread and was actually happy to see one of the few people who could help me out here reply but I should of known it would of been your same old arrogant ass post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ct
Посмотреть сообщение

You do know the your shitty SendClientMessageEx function crashes the server if the string is longer then 238 characters and there is over 11 people on the server?

You do know all these threads you make talking about optimizing code and shit is pointless right? I've been scripting for 4 years and its never the problems you mentioned causing lag.

You do know you have an over inflated ego because you're "good" at programming on an 8 year old mod for a 12 year old game?

No fucking shit I know that you can add favorites to the samp browser. The browser runs like shit and i can watch my cpu usage spike every time I open it. I saw the thread and was actually happy to see one of the few people who could help me out here reply but I should of known it would of been your same old arrogant ass post.
You're the one being arrogant right now. I was willing to give you a DLL injection boilerplate (which is needed to start SA with SA-MP) until I saw this post.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You are being simply arrogant here. He asked you why NOT the regular client. It's your choice, though. It's a forum!

Oh and by the way.. ****** can help you! (if C#, then I have something for you)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Wow.. you fucking serious? He was trying to help you with your problem and all you did to say "thanks" is flaming at him.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Made my day.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I don't have a blue name anymore so I get to say things like this:

You're a fucking idiot.

EDIT: And stop buying eMachine computers at Walmart and you'll be able to run the SA-MP browser without turning off ICQ first.

You can also execute the SP using ShellExecute, but that would only execute the SP.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You must have 1 shitty computer, i mean i have one crappy-ass laptop and it works fine.

This kid got anger problems, check out his other posts...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Someone just tries to help you and all you do is get back to him with a quote and those ignorant words up there.
I've seen some of your other posts here and I'm pretty sure that you don't deserve to be in this community.
I'm gonna forward my reply with a quote below

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
You're a fucking idiot.