Audio stream!

Hello, can somone send my script like me and any other player sit on same car and when i change radio station player changes too but this can do only that who drive!!
can somone send me that script?
and where need paste that please help me!!!!
i need really!!

Putting 50 exclamation marks at the end of a sentence won't get you help any faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't do this in SA-MP without the audio plugin, and both players would have to have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Putting 50 exclamation marks at the end of a sentence won't get you help any faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't do this in SA-MP without the audio plugin, and both players would have to have it.
but in one server have like
samp.lv
but its latvian server

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение

What might be another more or less poor solution is this:

Create a several tables or databases with songs - those single tables are the different radio stations.
Now when you enter a car, any of those stations starts playing their songs (maybe a textdraw somewhere telling the station name and the current song playing - or w/e it's up to you).
By pressing a certain button or using a command, the driver could switch the ""virtual"" radio station - basicly just selecting another table/database to streaam the music from.
Which ever table the driver has selected (or the car has chosen from the beginning) is streamed to each passenger in the vehicle.

Then you'd have something similar of the feature that you are aiming for...
Ofc implied that all of the players have their radio sound enabled and all this stuff...

More or less a poor solution but I guess it should work.

Maybe you'll find someone who is kind enough to bother doing this for you, I personally don't have the time.

Hope it will work
Код:
CMD:music(playerid, params[])
{
	new url[256];
	if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000, "You can't use this command as passenger");
	if(sscanf(params,"s[256]",url)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000, "Usage: /music [url]");
	{
	   new vid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
	   for(new i; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
	   {
			new veh = GetPlayerVehicleID(i);
			if(veh == vid)
			{
                            PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(i, url);
			}
	   }
	}
	return 1;
}
Код:
public OnPlayerExitVehicle(playerid, vehicleid)
{
        StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);
	return 1;
}
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
        StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);
	return 1;
}