SA-MP Crashes?

Hello guys.I having some new problem which i never had before.In few days I am started to lagging and I don't know why 'When i join in a server it crashes my SA-MP or throw me from the server/Kicked' Well,Am not talking about my own server. It happens to every server i play. Also i didn't download any new program or shit. So please help me... how to fix it?

It's kinda hard to understand exactly what you mean. Could you rephrase it for me?

I meant when i join a server i start to lagging and the server kicks me after some mins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
I meant when i join a server i start to lagging and the server kicks me after some mins.
Have you tested your connection for a multiply time of connected?

reinstall samp and/ or sandreas
why?
because your file has been corrupted from what i think

Try reinstalling SA-MP, if you get the same error again, it might be your mods or something you have put into your GTA Folder.

NO,I already told you that i don't have any mods or any new shits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
NO,I already told you that i don't have any mods or any new shits.
Do you have the OP-Code?

Well, No.

Well this happens to me too, just because large FPS killing. Low FPS on game startup = Crash. Try disabling some of your other programs like Antivirus, Skype, Browser, etc what use lot Process on your computer.

There is no use of reinstalling SAMP or SA. Its just out of game thing. Try the following above and refresh your desktop several times. If it didn't worked i am sure that you are having Virus that takes lot process from your computer. I had virus does same thing like this.

Good luck.