[FilterScript] Lottery/Keno - Textdraw Based Gambling-Minigame

[FS]Lottery / Keno
Gambling Minigame

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54x-BKnJwg

What is it?

This is a fun little singleplayer gambling minigame that allows your players to bet their money on a
series of numbers of their liking.

Before they start they have to select 10 numbers from 0 to 99 on their lottery-card, set their bet and
press the PLAY-button. The server will draw 10 random numbers
and the player will win a prize depending on the amount of matches and their bet.

This game is all textdraw-based. There is only 1 command (/lottery) to show the lottery-card, the rest is done by clickable textdraws.

Installation

- Download the lottery.pwn file and place it in your filterscripts-folder
- Add 'lottery' to the filterscripts-line in your server.cfg
- Optionally you can adjust some of the settings, like min/max bet, default jackpot and
reward-multipliers on top of the filterscript.
- The jackpot will be stored in a file (will be created automatically) you can change the path in the filterscript.

Bugs

- None known so far, although i haven't been able to test this will multiple players playing at the same time.
- Let me know if you found a bug or glitch.

Download
- Lottery.pwn (Mediafire)
- Lottery.pwn (Pastebin)
I've added commentary to almost every line in this script, explaining what
it does so you can even learn something from it.
- zcmd include is required.

awesome textdraw

This... it's really amazing.
Great job.

that's great

Amazing! Great job mate.

I have a question if I press ESC instead of clicking close, is the window going to close?

Pretty awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionisak0s
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a question if I press ESC instead of clicking close, is the window going to close?
Yes, pressing ESC will do the same as clicking 'close'. However after you pressed 'play' and the number-drawing is in progress, you are frozen and your cursor is hidden untill all 10 numbers are picked by the server.

This is amazing. Good job!

What ENB are you using in the screenshot? Looks a lot different to standard SA:MP Weather.

I'd say this is more like a "Bingo" sheet and system, rather than a Lotto System..... But regardless, its still amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
View Post
I'd say this is more like a "Bingo" sheet and system, rather than a Lotto System..... But regardless, its still amazing.
Bingo is a whole different game, Bingo concludes the game when the player achieves a specified pattern from the drawn numbers like a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line.
The game of this filterscript is based on the KENO game which is actually a lottery-like gamble game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
What ENB are you using in the screenshot? Looks a lot different to standard SA:MP Weather.
That screenshot is just stylized afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, pressing ESC will do the same as clicking 'close'. However after you pressed 'play' and the number-drawing is in progress, you are frozen and your cursor is hidden untill all 10 numbers are picked by the server.
Thanks, by the way nice job.

Well Done..

Good job. It's amazing.