problem with /accept death

Hello guys. So I am currently working on to get players able to do /accept death when EMS is off duty and when EMS is on duty /accept death wont work.

So this is my current code.

pawn Код:
stock EMSOnline()
{
    new dutycount = 0;
    for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            if(PlayerInfo[i][pDuty] == 1)
            {
                dutycount++;
            }
        }
    }
    if(dutycount > 0)
    {
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(params,"death",true) == 0) {
        if(EMSOnline())
        return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You cant accept death when EMS is available");
        }
        else
        {
            if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "Injured") == 1) {
                SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You gave up hope and fell unconscious, you were immediately sent to the hospital.");
                KillEMSQueue(playerid);
                ResetPlayerWeaponsEx(playerid);
                SpawnPlayer(playerid);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "(( %s Has just accepted death, if this was done to AVOID, F8 and make a Complaint ))",  GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
                ProxDetector(20.0, playerid, string,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE2,COLOR_FADE3,COLOR_FADE4,COLOR_FADE5);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmWarning: %s has just Accepted Death",GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
                ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string, 1);
            }
            else {  SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not injured, you can't do this right now !"); }
        }
But when EMS is on duty and a player types /accept death it says "You cant accept death when EMS is online" but when EMS is off duty and a player types /accept death nothing happens. Nothing pops up in the chat and just nothing happens. So my question is, what should I change to make the player able to do /accept death when EMS is off duty? Thanks for helping me out.

Are you sure variable "injured" is set correctly? and why use PVars? you can use regular variables for this.
pawn Код:
new Injured[MAX_PLAYERS];

Injured[playerid] = 1;
And if I were you i'd use compound blocks instead of those lines, example:
pawn Код:
if(EMSOnline())
{
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You cant accept death when EMS is available");
}
else
{
    if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "Injured") == 1)
    {                
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You gave up hope and fell unconscious, you were immediately sent to the hospital.");
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not injured, you can't do this right now !");        
    }
}
This way its much more easier to look over { and }. You should probably set the players health to 0 aswell and move the code to OnPlayerDeath.

I will test this, thanks.

bracket too much...
try this:
pawn Код:
        if(EMSOnline())
        return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You cant accept death when EMS is available");
        else
        {
                KillEMSQueue(playerid);
                SpawnPlayer(playerid);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "(( %s Has just accepted death, if this was done to AVOID, F8 and make a Complaint ))",  GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
                ProxDetector(20.0, playerid, string,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE2,COLOR_FADE3,COLOR_FADE4,COLOR_FADE5);
                format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmWarning: %s has just Accepted Death",GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
                ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string, 1);
            }
            else {  SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not injured, you can't do this right now !"); }
        }

shouldn't matter if you use a PVar or a normal variable, both should work.

pawn Код:
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You gave up hope and fell unconscious, you were immediately sent to the hospital.");
                KillEMSQueue(playerid);
                SpawnPlayer(playerid);
            }
            else {  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You're not injured, you can't do this right now!"); }
        }
Is what I use maybe it helps?