Why does posting that someone is a hacker get the thread removed?!

I have posted TWICE saying that [SUCH AND SUCH] is a hacker and each time the thread was removed. Im starting to think there is a secret society among the "gangsta" and higher level forum users that allow their members to hack servers.

Report hackers on the server, or website of the server, he has been hacking on, not here.

Accusations without any proof whatsoever get removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
View Post
Report hackers on the server, or website of the server, he has been hacking on, not here.
Dont you think that everyone deserves to know, though? Once a hacker, always a hacker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerotactics
View Post
Dont you think that everyone deserves to know, though? Once a hacker, always a hacker.
He compromised your database and received sensitive information?

Quote:
View Post
Im starting to think there is a secret society among the "gangsta" and higher level forum users that allow their members to hack servers.
So then lets prove that. Ill create a thread claiming that youre a hacker, then we will see if it also gets removed

Nah, it simply was removed because it doesnt belong here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Don't Stir Up Arguments - Do not post religious, political or other controversial threads purely designed to cause arguments. Additionally do not "troll" other forum members in an attempt to anger them. Similarly, report trolls and do not respond to them.
Claiming someone is a hacker clearly is controversial and does stir up arguments, so its violating the rules and gets removed, no matter who posts it or who is the accused hacker.
It is almost impossible to prove that some forum user is a hacker on a server. Anyone can use his name, and anyone can use a proxy to appear being from the users country, so the only way hackers can get punished here in the forum is when they post stuff themselves that somehow proves it, like a screenshot showing hacking tools.

@Mauzen, thanks for clarification. I'll be editing this thread for others to get help from. Surely I cant be the first person to report a hacker here...

Quote:
View Post
Basically your crying "WITCH!!!". I'm surprised you're surprised.