Player's Crash Support version two.

Index:
• Invalid version of the game.
• Non-supported modifications.
• Non-compatible resolutions.
• Corrupted gta_set.set file.
• Coordination crash.
• Corrupted installation.
• Microsoft Visual C++ unsupported versions.
• Fire-walled from SA:MP services.
• Non-Updated Drivers
• DirectX Issues.

Invalid version of the game:

When you first come to Client Support you will see a 'downgrade' thread posted and stickied. If your game isn't version 1.0 you won't be able to play the game. Once you have downgraded your game you will need to install the newest version of the SA:MP Client (currently 0.3z). You can find the following listed below.

Downgrade thread: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=41141
SA:MP Client download page: http://sa-mp.com/download.php

Non-supported modifications:

There isn't any really supported by, SA:MP modifications. Yet, people do create modifications for your game to be used in the multiplayer realm. You are free to use those modifications but you are at risk of crashing. Their modifications can cause desync, OpCodes, and other complications. You can safely modify your GUI though.

Unsupported resolutions:

Sometimes resolutions are at fault. Certain x16_x32 bits and a certain resolution does cause SA:MP crash issues due to incompatibility related issues.

side note : I do not know the mixture's that cause the crash.

Corrupted gta_sa.set file:

When you completely uninstall your game you do have some SA:MP files left behind. So when you are uninstalling your game be sure to completely remove all files around your computer. Including your documents and your AppData folder (local). Leaving a modified game (if such) and leaving behind a selective file (such as this one) can leave to crashing upon loading. The story is quiet complicated to explain but is there.

Server side crashing:

Sometimes, the server is at fault. Trying to stream to many objects at once. It can cause a over-load trying to stream the objects and can crash your 'Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas's '. Some people are wise and already have this file modified due to there mappings. If you know a server like this, contact there Administration Team about this.

Coordination crash:

I will make this as simple as possible. When you are teleported or go to the following coordinates;
Code:
You are more than likely to crash.

Microsoft Visual C++ unsupported versions:

If you are currently running any version underneath the 2007 edition of Visual C++ you will have runtime errors. You will need to download the newest version of Visual C++ to continue running your game.

Download: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=5555

Fire-walled from SA:MP services:

NOTICE: There is currently a major issues for Pakistan community members. This is to relate your government 'PTA'. The development team has no authority over this matter.

Source
: http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com...p?topic=6584.0

Moving forward,

Sometimes, you might not be able to see servers due to your internet's (Fire-Wall) make sure you allow SA:MP to have authorization to go through your fire-wall.

To learn how to open your ports. If that doesn't work after doing those steps. Restart your Router and PC after you've done both of those and hopefully it should work fine. If it doesn't contact the Administrators from that selected server(s) and make sure you are not possibly rangebanned or Fire-Walled from playing on there server.

Non-updated drivers:

Sometimes, your drivers are at fault of your crashing. Audio and Video/Graphic's cards, make sure you have the newest update software for your driver.

DirectX Issues:
To be modified

Windows 8 unable to take screenshots:

This is credited to Lordz™

Unable to find your reason for crashing?

Simply post below using your crash code and a brief story (please use www.pastebin.com) for the crash code.

My old one (was) meant to be closed. I will be continuously updating and posting on this, I am requesting a exception of the 'double' post rule.

Note: Anything written in italic is going to be rewritten as soon as possible.

Nice thread, it's really helpful.

Nice work Akira. It would be good if you link the version 1 too as there's some parts missing on the version 2. For example, the texture fixes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
View Post
Nice work Akira. It would be good if you link the version 1 too as there's some parts missing on the version 2. For example, the texture fixes.
That was one of the things the Beta-Testers didn't want me listing.