New way of server. | Are you in?

Well. I'll explain this thing simple. Since I started programming my 0 RP server, I've asked many questions to myself about the server. Some of those ones were:

- Where should I develop the server at?
Maybe Los Santos. Why? Because after developping a server in Las Venturas it had not funny and people went. Maybe other reason helped. But, why not a pair of villages to start, like Montgomery, Blueberry and Palomino, and then if people comes to the server Los Santos? Why not San Fierro? Not many servers has been seen there for some time.
- What kind of system should I include?
After playing in some of the best server's I'll ever know with Roleplay quality, I've seen two many difference between them and both are good options if the people is going to colaborate with you.
- What kind of Roleplay quality should I let?
This is also an administration discussed question. If the server is new and too much quality of roleplay is requested not too much people will be able to stay on the rp line. But if you don't put any restrictions or little it will go to a DM, TDM server.

Now, my proposal is the following one. Why don't the people is gonna colaborate with me going to elaborate the server from 0. I mean. I'll make the totally necessary roleplay commands and system for any roleplay server and then the people goes building it with me and my team? With new suggestion of the actual things you want to have and what you want to have including here roleplay asked questions or faction powerfull related?

I hope something gives me new ideas and goes with me. I haven't found yet any aside forum to discuss this, but I hope to do it here well sort.

Sent you a PM.

thers already a server on this lines,
with the same mentality, and same thought process,
ended up being a total-DM server with only the name as Law****RP
so i think its a bad idea.
I have a server coming up with this ideology and i expect to maintain it at the no-DM-tolerated level, and im up for it, incase youve read my post (its in my signature) and if youre up for it too, then way to go!