Little errors.. [+rep for help]

Hello, I am Harkishan and I am getting 2 little errors while complie and running the script.
1st, I am getting error while complie "Unable to execute"
I had tried to reinstall my pawno and changed setting also. I think I am in need of net-framework-3.5.1 but I am not getting its downloading link. So, I want you to provide me its downloading link.

2nd, "This application has failes to start because MSVCP100.dll was not forund. Re-installing the application may fix this probvlem."
I got the file MSVCP100.dll but I don't know that where to copy/ paste it. So, please tell me the location where I have to paste it.

Thank you..

For the "Unable to execute", try running Pawno as Administrator.

Which applications fails to start?

Just paste MSVCP100.dll into your server directory. Most likely you will also require Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package but, hopefully it works.

How can I run pawno as Admin?

1. Use your mouse.
2. Point the arrow mouse in Pawno.exe.
3. Right click on it using the mouse. Use your middle finger to click the right mouse because you are awesome.
4. There are options that will show. Like (Open, Open with etc..) I think the 3rd or 4th option you will find "Run as Administrator"
5. Click it using your Left mouse button and it will ask you if you love your mother. Click Yes!
6. Bravo! Now you opened it as an administrator!
7. (Optional) Go back to Number 3. Don't remove your middle finger on your mouse.. This is a Difficult part.
- Gently fold your Pointing Finger inside your hand (Now it looks like a spider or something like a crawling spider). Now the only left is the middle finger? Now. Gently raise it up!