Connection to server error

okay so first off it was working fine before but now I have looked for a samp.ban and there is none on volt-host how may I go about getting back into server all I get is connecting joining the game server closed connection I entered rcon pass to many times wrong

maybe you're banned ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandraLouis
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe you're banned ?
I deleted the samp.ban from my volt-host ftp not working still this is urgent please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmark1995
Посмотреть сообщение
okay so first off it was working fine before but now I have looked for a samp.ban and there is none on volt-host how may I go about getting back into server all I get is connecting joining the game server closed connection I entered rcon pass to many times wrong
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
@Neon - That doesn't even relate to what this is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmark1995
Посмотреть сообщение
I deleted the samp.ban from my volt-host ftp not working still this is urgent please help
@Cool - You might want to figure out someone (who has access) and try to unban you via /unban and /rcon unbanip and whatnot. I've had it happen to me countless times and that was my best bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
@Neon - That doesn't even relate to what this is about.

@Cool - You might want to figure out someone (who has access) and try to unban you via /unban and /rcon unbanip and whatnot. I've had it happen to me countless times and that was my best bet.
thanks but its been fixed another admin unbanned me it was are server auto ban that did it