Streamer bug ?

Hello, I have my server online finaly now i got another problem mapping is disapear every time i tryed the newset streamer include but its not working can anyone help me out

Regards.

Help ?

Well ?

Can you please explain it a little bit more?

What you mean Mapping is disappear every time I tried the newest streamer include?

What are you using for your maps? Createobject or CreateDynamicObject? Because if you want the maps to do not dissappear use CreateDynamicObject.

He means that when he enter a custom Interior it keep disappear and appear what cause Falling in the sky

Indeed Tidzii

I do not prefer creating streamed objects in the sky specially platforms where you stand/spawn. Why? when you are lagging let say 200-300 ping. When you spawn to that streamed object and the object still didn't load because you are lagging, so you will start falling from the sky. Unless you use CreateObject for your platform, when you spawn you will see you are like floating but later on after 3-5 seconds the object you created using CreateObject will now starting appearing but you will not fall.

In case you really want a CreateDynamicObject (streaming). You should try using a Timer. When you teleport to that Location make a timer that will load first all the object around you before you drop off the platform you are standing.

Or.

Use only CreateObject to the platform where you are going to standing/spawn. Then the rest CreateDynamicObject.

i changed it to CreateObject and CreateDynamicObject
But still got the problem

Please anyone now how to fix it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_1991
Посмотреть сообщение
i changed it to CreateObject and CreateDynamicObject
But still got the problem

Please anyone now how to fix it ?
Just freeze the player when you teleport them to the interior and create a timer (3 seconds - maybe less) that unfreezes them. This will allow people who has lag or a slow computer to load objects up.