NPc Scripters check pls

im getting those errors.
pawn Код:
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops n robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerTargetPlayer"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\n robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "each"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops n robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(155) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops n robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(155) : error 001: expected token: ",", but found "new"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops n robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(155) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops n robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(155) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
so here is error line 73
pawn Код:
new targetplayer = GetPlayerTargetPlayer(playerid);

and here is line 155
pawn Код:
stock PlayAlarm(npcid)
{
    new Float: x, Float: y, Float: z;
    GetPlayerPos(npcid, x, y, z);

each(Players->new i)
    {
if you gonna help me pls explain me where was the problem i want to teach about npc
Thanks in advanced

can anyone help me in this?

bump

bump 1000 days passed. -_-
does anybody knows about npc here.?
if yes dont be shy.

Do you have these functions (GetPlayerTargetPlayer and "each") in your script? Maybe you need to update your includes directory with a_samp.inc etc.

Don't keep bumping please. Show us the following:

- GetPlayerTargetPlayer
- each

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macronix
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have these functions (GetPlayerTargetPlayer and "each") in your script? Maybe you need to update your includes directory with a_samp.inc etc.
no i dont have the fuctions.
can you show meGetPlayerTargetPlayer and "each" functions ?

bump again.
Please someone help me in this i really need to teach this error.

'each' should be 'foreach'. Why are you using the arrow operator (->)? This isn't C++. If you've defined it as something (maybe a comma? dunno) they just don't - that's stupid.

Replace that line with this:
pawn Код:
foreach(new i : Player)
Not sure about the 'GetPlayerTargetPlayer' error. See if fixing the foreach line fixes that also.

damn mate im getting this problem now
pawn Код:
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerTargetPlayer"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(154) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(154) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(154) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
C:\Users\arjan\Desktop\Cops And Robbers\filterscripts\NpcRobbery.pwn(154) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.