SA-MP Traffic

Hello,
Do you guys ever thought that from which country SA-MP forum gets more visitors? I was very anxiously checking that out and i found its from India.

Below are the Percentage of Daily Visitors to SAMP Forum

in India: 12.4% visitors
br Brazil: 8.8% visitors
pk Pakistan: 7.7% visitors
ru Russia: 5% visitors
tr Turkey: 4.4% visitors
de Germany: 4.2% visitors
us United States: 4.1% visitors
eg Egypt: 3.3% visitors
ar Argentina: 3.2% visitors
ro Romania: 2.9% visitors
gb United Kingdom: 2.9% visitors
ba Bosnia and Herzegovina: 1.9% visitors
pl Poland: 1.8% visitors
pt Portugal: 1.8% visitors
fr France: 1.8% visitors
au Australia: 1.5% visitors
ir Iran: 1.4% visitors
lt Lithuania: 1.4% visitors
rs Serbia: 1.3% visitors
ph Philippines: 1.1% visitors
id Indonesia: 1% visitors
bg Bulgaria: 0.9% visitors
il Israel: 0.7% visitors
ma Morocco: 0.7% visitors
o Others: 23.8% visitors

LOL. SAMP became that unpopular that most of the visitors come from "Other Countries" and 3rd world countries. That is such a shame. I guess it's cause people from first world countries have better games now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
SAMP became that unpopular that most of the visitors come from "Other Countries" and 3rd world countries. That is such a shame. I guess it's cause people from first world countries have better games now.
Thats what you deem unpopular? Really?

You call that a shame? Seriously, get the fuck off.

No way these are proper stats, probably obtained from a signature, of a user who posts in one or two sections

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL. SAMP became that unpopular that most of the visitors come from "Other Countries" and 3rd world countries. That is such a shame. I guess it's cause people from first world countries have better games now.
I don't believe that, because even in 3rd world countries there are players that has latest released games in the market, I personally live in Morocco, and everyone has a computer, and I play latest games aswell, and all my fellows too, I don't believe in your theory, because it makes no sense.
I have a feeling that your post is pretty racist!

Where is this data based upon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Where is this data based upon?
Yeah, can you tell us please??

Consider India is a huge country with 1.2 billion people living there, so of course there are more indian visitors. United states just got 300 million, so when taking weighted percentages (percentage*people in that country/total people in the list), samp is still more famous in the US than it is in India. Germany even got just 80 million, but still 4% of the visitors are german, meaning samp is 5 times more popular in germany than in india, and about 3.5 times more popular compared to USA.
You should add these "popularity scores", else these numbers dont tell much.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Third world? wow you're one spoiled little shit, or at least you sound like one. Reason is that the price for decent PC is high in other countries, or how you call it "other worlds"... Sorry if not everyone is from "Spoiled world"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Consider India is a huge country with 1.2 billion people living there, so of course there are more indian visitors. United states just got 300 million, so when taking weighted percentages (percentage*people in that country/total people in the list), samp is still more famous in the US than it is in India. Germany even got just 80 million, but still 4% of the visitors are german, meaning samp is 5 times more popular in germany than in india, and about 3.5 times more popular compared to USA.
You should add these "popularity scores", else these numbers dont tell much.
1 China 1,363,330,000
2 India 1,241,560,000
3 United States 317,700,000
4 Indonesia 249,866,000

Rest of the Countries Population check this Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

The sad news is SAMP is not famous in China