Vote SA:MP to be supported in Overwolf

Go to http://www.overwolf.com/VotingSystem.aspx
In the Search bar write: Grand Theft Auto and vote for SA:MP please. It takes 3 seconds to do that
Let's get Overwolf work on SA:MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
For those of you who don't know, it is a plugin for TeamSpeak that puts an (optional) overlay in your games so that you can control your TeamSpeak client from inside the game. It is OPTIONAL and would not affect other people in any way, so don't start with the "WE DON'T WANT VOICE CHAT IN SA-MP" crap because that isn't what it is :P

What is OverWolf?

I'll vote because I know what Overwolf is, but generally when you want people to do something you need to give them information about what it is and not just assume that everyone knows.

For those of you who don't know, Overwolf is a useful plugin for TeamSpeak that puts an (optional) overlay in your games so that you can control your TeamSpeak client from inside the game. It is OPTIONAL and would not affect other people in any way, so don't start with the "WE DON'T WANT VOICE CHAT IN SA-MP" crap because that isn't what it is :P

Done . I did my Job .

Thank you

How many votes does it need?

Voted, next time add some information for people who don't know.

Thanks for the votes everyone. It was 13 before and now it's 52.

It's 75 now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll vote because I know what Overwolf is, but generally when you want people to do something you need to give them information about what it is and not just assume that everyone knows.

For those of you who don't know, Overwolf is a useful plugin for TeamSpeak that puts an (optional) overlay in your games so that you can control your TeamSpeak client from inside the game. It is OPTIONAL and would not affect other people in any way, so don't start with the "WE DON'T WANT VOICE CHAT IN SA-MP" crap because that isn't what it is :P
Thanks for short explanation.
I like this,voted.