Any idea?

Any idea about new systems? Which i can put into my server? Like new cmds or new functions? i want to make my server unique. so i need some new things to add into my server.

I understand your question although I would recommend not to aim towards a 'unique' server but a server that suits the requests of the community. What I mean is that, gather some friends or people that you trust and simply add features that you like. When the community grows new suggestions will be added from the users and in that way you can tell if the original as well as the new players like that specific idea. Setup a forum and start a community, that's the most legit way to get an idea of what your server should be like.

How is it going to be unique if somebody else tells you the idea? Think of new stuff yourself, or it's never going to be unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
How is it going to be unique if somebody else tells you the idea? Think of new stuff yourself, or it's never going to be unique.
Surely the idea of uniqueness consists of whether it has been done before?

I've alot of things into server and i dont get any suggestions yet. i need some ideas from you guys.. I know it wont be unique.. But i need something special or something else which change the display of my Gamemode. I want to change the display of my script and i also wanted to add new features.

If you ask for system's in the forums of the scripters, make sure then it won't be unique. If you have played in any SA:MP server and you try to do something unique but you go in the direction of that server, then is not unique.

Tell us about your gamemode.

unique is not the word I think you are looking for, I think you looking for the best of the best but based on the same idea as other's.

it's kinda like comparing ******** to myspace, the core/idea is quite the same but they are not alike.

Try a sleep system.

I'll add Sleep system, nice idea. Thanks.
And i want some new ideas like, "$BaySide$" said about sleeping system. I'll add it. As it is i want some new ideas. Idc if they wont be unique. I just want to add some new systems into my script as there isnt any fun :/ i got paintball nothing else for having fun :/