[Include] carcols.dat random colors

Introduction
This is just a simple include which allows you to get 2 random matching colors of a vehicle (based on carcols.dat). Originally, you could use "-1" as the color, but it's very glitchy.

It took about an hour to fetch all of the data from "carcols.dat". Then, I had to sort each entry in the array!

Purpose
In default GTA:SA, vehicles are spawned around the map and given random colors, based on the vehicle's model. To replicate this in SA-MP, you could use "-1" as the color parameter, but it's glitchy (the colors change when you enter and exit interiors). This include fixes that!

Functions
Currently, there is only one function:

pawn Код:
forward GetRandomModelColors(modelid, &color1, &color2);
For example, to get 2 random colors for the "Infernus" vehicle:

pawn Код:
new
    color1,
    color2;

GetRandomModelColors(411, color1, color2);
ChangeVehicleColor(vehicleid, color1, color2);
Download
http://pastebin.com/TEE9DKJ1

Very Nice and easy to use

Looks like I left the model IDs in during the sorting process. They should be removed now.

Update:

- Added integration for using "-1" in "Create/AddStaticVehicle" - thanks to ******.
- Removed the model ID's from the array (accidentally left them in).

If I recall correctly, "-1, 5" would probably select a random color for only the first one. I'll do some testing to confirm this!

Edit: I spawned a few NRG-500's (using the original native), using "-1" for color 1, and "3" for color 2. Instead of a random color being generated, it was blue! The same happened when switching the colors around (3, -1).

The same result for other vehicles too:

Perhaps I could add something to fix this.

Almost year later, but this is very nice include, so must be perfect. I have noticed two problems

Код:
{
	rand = random(count);

color1 = g_aColorData[model][rand + 1];
	color2 = g_aColorData[model][rand + 2];
}
This code is wrong, why? Let me explain. For example take banshee's and predator's colors

Код:
{16, 12, 12, 13, 13, 14, 14, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 10, 10},
{2, 46, 26},
Now code compile this

Код:
{
	rand = random(16);

color1 = g_aColorData[model][rand + 1];
	color2 = g_aColorData[model][rand + 2];
}
If rand is 15, color1 will be 10, but color2 will be 2. Why? 15 + 2 = 17, 17th index is invalid, so next value will be assigned, in this case 2. Second issue is wrong color selecting. Rand must be even for good colors selecting, but what if rand is odd? Lets introduce this on example

Код:
{
	rand = random(16); //for example rand is 7

color1 = g_aColorData[model][rand + 1]; //g_aColorData[model][8]
	color2 = g_aColorData[model][rand + 2]; //g_aColorData[model][9]
}
Banshee's colors

Код:
{16, 12, 12, 13, 13, 14, 14, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 10, 10}
Eighth index is 2, but eighth index is value for second color, so that's why rand must be even. Fix for this

Код:
rand = random(g_aColorData[modelid - 400][0] / 2) * 2;
Now rand for sure will be even and this fix both explained issues. Sorry for my english, anyway good work.