Try it! Quiz: Knowledge of SA:MP

Today I was kinda bored and a lot of my friends are making a quiz for me, so I thought it would be nice to have a quiz about SA:MP knowledge (I don't know if it is already there, I just wanted to show mine). So I made this, just 10 questions about SA:MP (including forum, gamemode, sa:mp history, etc).

Do not cheat when you are answering the quiz! And I'm sorry if there are any mistakes I have made for the key. Heheheheheheheheh. Anyway try it guys, and share your score here.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-...128249976&a=1&

The question about the "most famous CnR gamemode" is subjective and shouldn't really be a question.

Also, Pawn is the name of the scripting language, Pawno is the name of the program used to write the script in.

But this is just a bit of fun I guess, so, good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
The question about the "most famous CnR gamemode" is subjective and shouldn't really be a question.

Also, Pawn is the name of the scripting language, Pawno is the name of the program used to write the script in.

But this is just a bit of fun I guess, so, good work.
I'm sorry if I used the wrong words. By famous I meant the most viewed CnR gamemode in the forum, and I'm sorry for the Pawn thingy.

Forgive me. And thanks for your comments.

Nice quiz, got 3 wrong though

pretty fun!, got 80 points.

Yup

Nice! Got 50 at least

Either fix your quiz or remove the link from this thread.

I managed to get 80 somehow, quite impressed to be honest. Loved the quiz, you should create some more if you have some time !

Why would it be of any importance to know how many subforums there are in the language section?