http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gall...-city/6321339/
Whats your opinion?

:O that looks bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckarlis
Посмотреть сообщение
:O that looks bad.
Oh really??

OT: I'm sorry for the people that are homeless now :/ It'll cost a lot to build a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh really??

OT: I'm sorry for the people that are homeless now :/ It'll cost a lot to build a new one.
I agree with you. if i could help them i would.

They said that 18 are dead

Holy moly :O Thats horrible, Crunchy building or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
They said that 18 are dead
No, whoever "they" are a bad news source and you shouldn't believe in everything they say, 2 are dead, 18 injured.

Anyway it was an explosion caused by a gas leak, are you guys seriously going to start creating new topics about every single thing like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
No, whoever "they" are a bad news source and you shouldn't believe in everything they say, 2 are dead, 18 injured.

Anyway it was an explosion caused by a gas leak, are you guys seriously going to start creating new topics about every single thing like this?
I agree with that. This is not a news channel. Yes, it is the section of 'Everything and Nothing' but just posting about every single incident isn't good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with that. This is not a news channel. Yes, it is the section of 'Everything and Nothing' but just posting about every single incident isn't good.
This.