0.3z R1, servers not showing up!

Please help me.

Some servers are running normal and showed very well, and some servers, in my SA-MP client are not being showed ((Retreiving Info) {IP HERE} Blah Blah). While, those server are UP in other people's client and on Server Monitors. Even re-installed my SA-MP. Please, I beg you to help me. It'd be a great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJackster
Посмотреть сообщение
Please help me.

Some servers are running normal and showed very well, and some servers, in my SA-MP client are not being showed ((Retreiving Info) {IP HERE} Blah Blah). While, those server are UP in other people's client and on Server Monitors. Even re-installed my SA-MP. Please, I beg you to help me. It'd be a great work.
Hello, could you post a screen shot of this? And also ask on their Forums if they have you on the blacklist (Banned) also make sure you have correct IP address, you can tell this if you connect to the server and it comes up as something like 7666: or whatever the port is.

Pakistan has blocked several SA-MP server IP's for no specific reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta101
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, could you post a screen shot of this? And also ask on their Forums if they have you on the blacklist (Banned) also make sure you have correct IP address, you can tell this if you connect to the server and it comes up as something like 7666: or whatever the port is.
Please don't write in that colour. It hurts eyes.

And yes, the server would be banned all over Pakistan. They will be whitelisted sooner or later.

Information about those bans: http://tribune.com.pk/story/629830/h...-grey-traffic/