Well, I've recently launched a server and we're getting around 20 players. Now we're having an issue with someone DDoSing us. Anything you guys know that I could do about it?

Hmm. Well, I've been DDoSed alot when I used to own a server. What I did was contact my host, telling them to give me a new IP or to get a refund. If they give you the new IP, you should somehow pass the IP on around the players. If you get a refund, buy a new host. Hopefully you will not get DDoSed again. If you need immediate help: contact your host now.

-Faizaan

You can't really "stop" ddoss. How-ever, you can do some things to help prevent the power of the ddoss... Nothing is fully "ddoss protected" though.

Where are you hosting the server?

Better get a VPS with DDoS protection.

Contacting your host is usually the best route to see what they can do, if they cannot do much, you may need a new provider that can help you with these attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
View Post
Contacting your host is usually the best route to see what they can do, if they cannot do much, you may need a new provider that can help you with these attacks.
Like color host scammed 56 USD from funds and not hosting for even a month, very nice scam services kevin

Get a server from a hosting that uses OVH - mostly French location, it has a DDoS protection.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169