Lookin' for some advice with custom vehicle mods

Hey guys!

I've got a decent rig, and I'm working on replacing all the vehicles in GTA:SA with their real-life counterparts. I play mostly on littlewhitey's server, and so far the operation has been a huge success, after the DAYS I've invested. All of the vehicles I've used have great height, are compatible with Transfenders mods, etc. When I'm playing the game normally, I get no opcode errors or chat-box warnings (which I'm all-too familiar with from playing with mods over the years). Game runs totally smoothly.

However, in some servers (like Sumo & UIF), I get a wave of Warning(s007) Exceptions. Here are the common ones...

Warning(s007): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x6C1A350D
Warning(s007): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x6C1A7076
Warning(s007): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x4874A2
Warning(s007): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x6C1A7076 (again)
Warning(s007): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x486DDF

So far, I've identified the issue (I think). This ONLY happens when I'm teleported in a car I've modded to somewhere else on the map. If I DRIVE to that place on the map, all is well. But no - when I teleport there, I get issues (only if I'm sitting in the car).

UIF example: Typing /t brings up the teleports. If I'm sitting in my modded car when I select a teleport location, there's a 50/50 chance the game will crash.

Sumo example: Each time I die, I get put in a car and insta-spawned back in the arena. If I'm put in a car I modded, I'll get the exception list above. Note: when the OTHER players get put in the cars I've modded, the game is fine. This only happens when I'm the one in the spawned car. On rare occasions, the game lets me continue playing. But when that happens, it deletes the car (like, it loads, errors appear, and then the car disappears into thin air).

What is the game trying to do when it spits up these errors? Is there something I can do to clear its mind?

Thanks guys

You should add mods only to the cars you use most on the specific servers where you play, that's what I do. I put mods only to some of the cars, and mostly some wheel mod and weapon mod.