Malaysia Airlines MH370 Missing Flight Incident

So, any news updates? Other than a few theories I've read from a few news outlets, that state the plane was hi-jacked by it's own pilot. Talking about how the plane rose up to 40,000 - 10,000 feet above it's normal cruising altitude, and then plummeted down to 5,000 feet to avoid radar detection. They also state that the Co-Pilot was tricked to leave the cockpit, and then locked out, he then tried making a call using the Aircraft's phone line, but was un-successful due to the plane traveling away from communication towers rapidly. With that being said, when the plane turned around, there was somebody alive and awake on board at the time. Which may or may not explain why no debris has been found from the plane itself, as the erratic and harsh maneuvers caused the plane to nose dive straight into the ocean.

These are all theories, but I'm still keeping in mind that the pilot of the plane still had something to do with it's disappearance.

For those interested in the theory.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...around-3408431

pls let dis thread die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
View Post
pls let dis thread die
Nobody is forcing you to read this thread, nor reply on it. Furthermore, what part of this thread got your knickers in such a twist that you want this thread to be gone? It's still an ongoing topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
Nobody is forcing you to read this thread, nor reply on it. Furthermore, what part of this thread got your knickers in such a twist that you want this thread to be gone? It's still an ongoing topic...
It's the fact that people reply here just to raise their post-count by commenting bullshit without providing source, which annoys me quite a lot.

I got abit differ way, I think the plane was hit by US or Turkey's own air force mistakely, now their trying to hide it from everyone.

I recon it's in North Korea.

Quote:
View Post
It's the fact that people reply here just to raise their post-count by commenting bullshit without providing source, which annoys me quite a lot.
I understand that. But a few rotten apples, such as khanz and Grandd, shouldn't be a reason to close this thread which does contain meaningful information. It should be a reason for these individuals to be dealt with, however.

Any more news yet? If anyones interested in this you can usually view a "live" update thing here:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/missing...pdates-3430634

Quote:
View Post
You mean like you just did twice? Get out of this thread, you and everyone else who posts bullshit like this here.

Anyway, back on topic:

Not relevant to the search as such, but my cousins' family have set a date for their memorials and it makes me kind of angry because it's like giving up and accepting that they're dead and never coming home, when we don't know if that is the case. I feel like it's really disrespectful to them. I will still be going though, of course. Do you guys think that they're doing the right thing, or do you agree with my opinion on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
You mean like you just did twice? Get out of this thread, you and everyone else who posts bullshit like this here.

Anyway, back on topic:

Not relevant to the search as such, but my cousins' family have set a date for their memorials and it makes me kind of angry because it's like giving up and accepting that they're dead and never coming home, when we don't know if that is the case. I feel like it's really disrespectful to them. I will still be going though, of course. Do you guys think that they're doing the right thing, or do you agree with my opinion on it?
Alright, I agree with your opinion. And by the way, did the officials found any debris on South Indian Ocean? Oil slicks, raft, or whatever? I don't think so.. The government only said that based on the new satellite data, it ended at South Indian Ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
View Post
Alright, I agree with your opinion. And by the way, did the officials found any debris on South Indian Ocean? Oil slicks, raft, or whatever? I don't think so.. The government only said that based on the new satellite data, it ended at South Indian Ocean.
Honestly, I haven't followed it in 2-3 weeks now. If something big happens then it'll be front page news, but until then I just don't care anymore. I'm tired of them saying all these untrue things and giving people false hope and false disappointment. I'll believe that there are no survivors when they find the bodies, and likewise I'll believe that they did survive when my cousins walk back through the door of their house. Until either of those things happen, I don't believe anything that is announced.

I agree, it's just a lost cause now.

RIP MH370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.TheDarkness
View Post

RIP MH370
No.

How can you say that? Families have lost loved ones.
This is not a game, this is real life.
You can't just spawn again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.TheDarkness
View Post
If your post was in response to mine, that is absolutely not what I said at all.

@CJ101:

A lost cause:

An effort with little chance of succession. If you cannot understand that, or understand that I'm not trying to insult the families in any way, I don't see why you're still posting here. As I said, I meant no disrespect, but the chances of finding those black boxes are slim to none. When Air France crashed, it took two years to locate the black boxes, and the ocean it was in was a-lot shallower than this one. I should also mention that when Air France Flight 447 hit the ocean, it was in a stall, thus more surface area exposed to impact, as some wreckage was floating on the ocean. Not a single piece of wreckage from MH370 has been recovered (as far as I know). The black boxes 30 day pinger guarantee has expired. All leads have turned up nothing, thus leading us in complete circles. I'm sorry but the truth is something hard to grasp.

Potassium:

No, I was not referring to your post, this is my opinion.

It's sad if no one finds any sources of the plane, alot of people lost their loved ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
View Post
It's sad if no one finds any sources of the plane, alot of people lost their loved ones.
I agree, and I do wish the best to all of the families effected by the accident. I'm just trying to stay in a realistic state of mind regarding the accident. (Not saying anybody else is not being realistic)

so its been month and half and nothing is found?

wtf ........ probably we wont know what happend until 2015

Pray For MH370

Quote:
View Post
Have to agree with that..

@Tazmanix

We can pray,but it won't get us the people who have died;We can pray,to give the family the strength but it won't let them get consoled with ease.. We can only pray for the vital clues for what happened to MH370,the finding of the Backbox,the mysterious pings.. Who knows? We may never even find any of it..