Malaysia Airlines MH370 Missing Flight Incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
I'm not "forgetting" anything, I am merely regurgitating the information that I have come across.
You forgot that a plane has a light on by default. This is wrong.

The place is found i guess?

*I saw a video of it, Landed on water :/ Is it fake or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
View Post
The place is found i guess?

*I saw a video of it, Landed on water :/ Is it fake or?
Nothing was found still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACI
View Post
You forgot that a plane has a light on by default. This is wrong.
What the hell are you talking about?

It seems, that satellites got, in a small time lapse, electronical signals after the vanish. But sadly they cannot track whether the plane was on the ground or not.

You guys know that the plane didn't land in the water or crash?? If it landed in the water you wouldn't be able to call someone on that planem the phone wouldn't ring because once the sim card touches water it won't work no more(Meaning it looses it's signal). And a group of people are actually hiding the plane. And the plane flew about 4 more hours after the signals went out. And only the pilot/co pilot turned off one of the signals. Try watching CNN for more news.

According to telecommunication providers, satellites searching the mobile phone around the world so can hear the beep. But after a while nothing happens. The 4-hour-theory was denied by Malaysia, but according to Rolls Royce it actually sends some data but then nothing. The plane wanted to have contact with any satellites, mentioned in post #148, but no direct data was send (position etc.). And, of course, anyone with a bit knowledge of planes can turn off the transmitter.

On my mind, the plane was hijacked and Malaysia is trying to carry on negotiations with somebody and the searching stuff is only a diversionary tactic. But honestly, the theory of decompression is more realistic.

Quote:
View Post
Couldn't be bothered to read your whole post but I've been staying up to date with it anyway because I have family on that flight.
Shit man, I hope they find this plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Bayside$
View Post
Shit man, I hope they find this plane.
Thank you, me too!

By the way, to everyone who is saying that it is confirmed that the plane was hijacked: That is NOT true. It has been confirmed that the signals were turned off deliberately and the route was changed deliberately, but at this point in time they do not know whether the plane was hijacked or whether it was the pilot who did it for whatever reason. In the event that it was the pilot, that means that the plane was NOT hijacked, so please stop saying that it was until it has been confirmed. There's a BIG, BIG difference between "confirmation of deliberate diversion" and "confirmation of hijacking". Thanks!

That being said, I think it's silly that they have confirmed that it was done deliberately. Yes, it definitely looks like the most logical explanation, but they don't actually know for SURE that that is what happened, they simply said that the things that have happened fit the criteria for a deliberate diversion and I think it's rather presumptuous and quite frankly a little insensitive to say that it is CONFIRMED that this happened, when that isn't the case at all.

Hopefully it is what happened though, because that gives some hope that the passengers are alive somewhere.

Quote:
View Post
Couldn't be bothered to read your whole post but I've been staying up to date with it anyway because I have family on that flight.
praying for everyone aboard that there safe and still alive

they seem to think it was the pilot or the co-pilot I am praying the passengers are okay and still alive my prayers go out to all that were on that flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
They detected another signal and they confirmed it is from the black box.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really the best time for you to joke around...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU-uCwir-FI

no survivors......

Okay I found a page where it says "This Is The REAL Reason Flight 370 Disappeared". It tells about the Freescale semi-conductor thingy. And this seems SOOO legit!

http://www.trueactivist.com/gab_gall...0-disappeared/

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really the best time for you to joke around...

******** link*

no survivors...
Who's joking? I'm asking him to post his source since he just made such a bold statement posted as a fact. It's not an unreasonable request. And the fact that you accuse me of making a joke of this offends me greatly.

Also, R.E. your ******* link: you shouldn't be believing things that are only announced on one or two news sites. You should wait until the big news sites report it, or even better - until the officials themselves report it. This goes for any story, not just this one.

They are dead, gone. Into another dimension! FACTS! Stop derailing the thread and close the conversation. Not to be harsh I also prayed for them.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Who's joking? I'm asking him to post his source since he just made such a bold statement posted as a fact. It's not an unreasonable request. And the fact that you accuse me of making a joke of this offends me greatly.

Also, R.E. your ******* link: you shouldn't be believing things that are only announced on one or two news sites. You should wait until the big news sites report it, or even better - until the officials themselves report it. This goes for any story, not just this one.
Well, let's hope you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinPRINCE
Посмотреть сообщение
They are dead, gone. Into another dimension! FACTS! Stop derailing the thread and close the conversation. Not to be harsh I also prayed for them.
I think you need to do a little bit of studying on the definition of the words before you throw them around. Your homework for today is the word "fact".

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, let's hope you're right.
I'm not saying that it isn't what happened, I'm just saying that we shouldn't believe anything we hear without hearing it directly from the source. That's a basic rule of life. However, in this case, the source itself (Malaysian officials) seems to be completely useless, so I personally won't believe that the passengers didn't survive until the bodies are found.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you need to do a little bit of studying on the definition of the words before you throw them around. Your homework for today is the word "fact".

I'm not saying that it isn't what happened, I'm just saying that we shouldn't believe anything we hear without hearing it directly from the source. That's a basic rule of life. However, in this case, the source itself (Malaysian officials) seems to be completely useless, so I personally won't believe that the passengers didn't survive until the bodies are found.
Lets hope for good news Potassium.

It's just so strange with all this technology that baths us daily, a plane cannot be found. I smell Bermudas Triangle.

For me, it's just controverse. At first, it seems that the plane was crashed in to the Chinese Sea (what is with the guy on the oil rig?). Then, the plane was seen in the strait of Malaysia (what is with the guys on the isle?). Then it was seen over the Maledives (why the police say: nope, nobody seen that?). Then, the plane send signals for hours. They believed, it flow to India / Pakistan etc., right to Africa or to the Indian Ocean. Now, they started to search after one month of nothing in the Indian Ocean with corrections of some search points and now they had found, a week before the signal went forever into silence, signals, which are very weak, in a centre of approx. 1600 kmІ. I cannot understand all these things. And the biggest question is: where the hell are the debris?

//Edit: According to official news, the signals ARE NOT from the Black Box.