samp advertisement

Hi i want to ask where i can find place where is allowed to advertisment your server,so someone know other website and ******** fan page and other place where i can advert servers...

also i need people who can help with advertisment so contact me if someone want to help meaby we can make deal

Post here to make a server advertisement > http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22
Also, before you post read THIS

Hosted Tab. Mouth-to-mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
how to pay and my server become in hosted tab?

I believe Volt-Host runs hosted tabs, although unfortunately, SA-MP dedicated game hosts (like Volt) are extremely terrible.

Find someone willing to host your server in Hosted TAB.
To Advertise on Forums, visit Advertisement Section.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL I think you mean "word of mouth". Not pointing it out to embarrass you, just because it really made me giggle hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL I think you mean "word of mouth". Not pointing it out to embarrass you, just because it really made me giggle hehe
Lol yeah..
But I think it should be face to face :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi Raj
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol yeah..
But I think it should be face to face :P
Well "face to face" means that you are standing in front of a person telling them something in real life. That's not really what the OP is looking for in terms of advertising a SA-MP server.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Mouth-to-mouth is, pretty much literally translated from Dutch to English. If we translate sentences from Dutch to English literally, we get pretty funny things sometimes :P (Not even talking about literally translating English to Dutch, can be pretty hilarious aswell :P)

-- on topic --
As I recall, you have to buy a hosted tab slot from the company that hosts you. If the company you're being hosted by does not offer hosted tab, it would be best to search for a host who does offer hosted tab.