Anyone else this lazy?

I'm so lazy, I always decide to start a new project and get about half way through it then can never finish it. I am to lazy to play any games and always annoy people saying I'm bored though I'm to lazy to do anything.

For example.

I've been scripting a roleplay Server called HAWK roleplay for ages now and get a little bit through it moan that i'm bored of scripting few months later go back and remake it all from sctrach then start moaning that I'm bored and tired of it and it all happens again.

Any suggestions and is anyone else this lazy?

My life in a nutshell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
My life in a nutshell.
Thank god I'm not the only one, Its like with my house system / furniture I want to release updated verison but forgot where I saved it and to lazy to make the edits people want.

smoke some crack

I agree with you i do half a gm and stop when i get stuck on something and forget about the gm i must have about 10+ gms that are not finished

Same here, I just lose all motivation, wish I didn't cause I really want to run a big server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
smoke some crack
How did you make that signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Same here, I just lose all motivation, wish I didn't cause I really want to run a big server.
Same, I want to own the biggest roleplay server, When I first released my HAWK roleplay script for beta testing on December 29th 2012 I had about 23 players online for first month each day then I kept getting DDosed so closed it for a while, Came back and now can't be fucked seen as I want to make it again from scratch seen as last one has lots of bugs in house system.

Maybe we could team up and make an awesome ass server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckarlis
Посмотреть сообщение
How did you make that signature
such off topic

and i had this everytime & it pisses me off all i do is leave the scripting for a bit play some games or watch films or some stuff. then go back to coding with good ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
such off topic

and i had this everytime & it pisses me off all i do is leave the scripting for a bit play some games or watch films or some stuff. then go back to coding with good ideas.
your sig sucks