Regarding copying from other servers

Hello SA-MP Community,

I was asking myself if copying from other servers and running the ideas as your own server can get your server kicked from hosted list or something like that, Please tell me.

No, but if you're copying the script on famous server such as NG:RP you'd probably get your server banned by the SA:MP team, which happened in most of cases when servers with NG:RP nulled script got popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPrivate
Посмотреть сообщение
No, but if you're copying the script on famous server such as NG:RP you'd probably get your server banned by the SA:MP team, which happened in most of cases when servers with NG:RP nulled script got popular.
No it's not me who is copying it's some server which I know

If they are copying NG:RP script, go report them to the owners of NG:RP. Contact them through NG:RP forums.

If you get the ideas from their script, and script them yourself then it's allowed. If they copy the script and it's not publicly released (or given to you by the creator) then no, it's not allowed. Though, I have never seen any punishment, but you should stay away as it's just rude honestly.

Those feature/ideas are not owned by anyone. After all, it uses sa-mp's feature. So you are free to do anything.

Make sure If you are copying a sever fully or partially make then you as their enemy and If they are Reporting to SA-MP then your server will be removed from Host tab + Internet list.