Help me pls I am in big trouble

Only one server is not working for me why It is giving retriving info 178.32.220.178:8003 . this server is online but i cant play

Restart your modem.

Maybe it is a different version of samp e.g you are using 0.3x and that server is using 0.3z. So you probably can not connect if this is the problem.

I have done all things and i am using 0.3x and that server has 0.3x

yr inshall 178.32.220.176:8003 check karo thumare pass working ??

It might be a problem from the server. Also, if you are from Pakistan, then this might explain because several SA:MP servers have this kind of issue. And if everything works okay, you don't need other version to see in the servers list the server, you'll just need it to play

Server is working

Server is working and online but it is giving me retriving info

Go to the CMD, type ipconfig /flushdns
Make sure your SA:MP version fits the SERVER version.

it will take about 74 hours ?

No? Just open up CMD, type in ipconfig /flushdns.

Several IPs which are on hosted tab listing are banned by the automatic bots by PTA. You just have to wait and complain about it by calling your ISP. Most of the servers aren't working for me too, even, one of my friend is banned from his own server.

It might be the server it self firewalled you'r ip contact one of the owners and give them your IP to check if it's blocked or not

This happened to me and I partially solved it.

I really don't know exactly the difference between this two, but when I open a server from the client it says retrieving info (server ip address here)

Then when I open a server from their website like samp://play.servername.com:7768 and hit Play button it fixed the problem retrieving info.

what gamemode u are using and what send the Server.cfg info on my PM

check server version ...

and download acc to client!

I'm amused to see the repliers after my first reply. Seriously, I've mentioned the CORRECT answer and you guys still saying silly stuff.

iZN yr mai apne operator ko bolu kiya ?

maybe different version,

Well the server seems to be shutdown.