Slap command help

I'm having some troubles with this following slap command. As I perform it, it always shows up my, the "slap-pers", name, which is quite annoying. I mean, lets say I'm Subject 1 and I'm slapping Subject 2 due to Non-RP. It will still generate and show me the following message.

Quote:

You have successfully slapped Subject 1 || [Non-RP]

pawn Код:
CMD:slap(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA, "You can't use this command!");//Checking if the player has admin level 1, if not it sends him a message.
    new id, reason[100];
    if(sscanf(params,"us[100]",id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xa10000,"USAGE: /slap [playerid/partofname] [reason]");
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA,"The specified player is currently not connected!");//Checking if the selected user is connected or not.

new string[128], Float: PPos[3];
    GetPlayerPos(id, PPos[0], PPos[1], PPos[2]);
    SetPlayerPos(id, PPos[0], PPos[1], PPos[2]+4);

GetPlayerName(playerid, string, 21);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have successfully slapped %s! || %s", string, reason);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA, string);
    return 1;
}

pawn Код:
GetPlayerName(id, string, 21);
Since you defined variable "id," You should use that to get the other player's name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerotactics
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
Since you defined variable "id," You should try to use that to get the other player's name.
How do I do that? Not really that experienced with pawno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasu99
Посмотреть сообщение
How do I do that? Not really that experienced with pawno.
Replace
pawn Код:
with
pawn Код:

Код:
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have successfully slapped %s! || %s", string, reason);
    return 1;
Here, you are getting the name of the person who DID /slap.

Код:
    return 1;
This is what you need to change it to.

First of all you have to get the name of the player you slapped so you have to make it like this:
pawn Код:
Instead of:
pawn Код:
So it will be like this:
pawn Код:
CMD:slap(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA, "You can't use this command!");//Checking if the player has admin level 1, if not it sends him a message.
    new id, reason[100];
    if(sscanf(params,"us[100]",id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xa10000,"USAGE: /slap [playerid/partofname] [reason]");
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA,"The specified player is currently not connected!");//Checking if the selected user is connected or not.

new string[128], Float: PPos[3];
    GetPlayerPos(id, PPos[0], PPos[1], PPos[2]);
    SetPlayerPos(id, PPos[0], PPos[1], PPos[2]+4);

return 1;
}