When will all known fixable bugs be addressed?

Can somebody who is actually working (or did work on sa-mp) tell me (and the community) when all fixable ('fixable' in the client and ALL bugs in the server) will be fixed?

Will they all be fixed in 0.4? (if it ever gets released?)

With each update there are little to no bugfixes, so I (and the community) would like to hear an official response.. (or at least me if not the community?)

SA-MP is not like defusing a bomb.. you don't die when you make a mistake, so mistakes can be fixed.
And that's the reason I'm wondering why all the bugs which can be fixed exist for such a long time (even those very annoying bugs).

Maybe my last post about this just wasn't seen by the staff.. ?

Feel Free to comment, support, deny this post, maybe there will be some usefull insights.

Would be interesting to know I think..

Agreed. Bugs are often not fixed because there's a work-around or some kind of scriptable fix for it, but they shouldn't be needed in the first place in my honest opinion. I don't have enough programming skills to judge the complexity of these problems but they should focus more on fixing existing bugs instead of creating new functionalities. 0.3z was a step in the right direction by tackling the lagshooting problem.

I totally agree with you, it would be nice if they can answer your question and fix the bugs

They should fix at least these bugs for which they have copy-paste solutions like:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=489120

Never

/thread

guys let's all ignore him because what he's suggesting is ridiculous!!!

Fixing bugs can be a nasty task, I know that from my own projects and cause im mainly bugfixing in my job.
Adding new stuff instead is much more satisfying.
If theres gonna be some bugfixing for samp, they/he should just focus on the bugs which allow no script solution first. The rest could be ignored for the moment. This is just a "hobby" mod, so fixing ALL bugs, even those that already are fixed by the community, would just be cosmetic imo.

Looking at my calendar, it looks like all bugs are scheduled to be fixed on or around the time the dev team fixes them. I'll verify that though and get back to you with my report.

Quote:

or at least me if not the community?

And there it is folks.