Fist Icon

I was sort of desperate where to post this, but I somewhat guessed this would be the right place.

Alright, so I downloaded these fist icons, but they're in PNG (basic picture), I still can't find out where to insert the icon in order to exchange the fist icon in-game. I figured it can't be in any of .img's, because there are only .txd's, and even if I would post it there, it would somehow paint the hand itself aswell..

Any ideas?

omgfuckinghugefacepalmstopthisstuf

-bash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashur
View Post
I think you need MySQL for that, but im not a professional
That does not make sense whatsoever..

Quote:
View Post
What on earth are you talking about? Please don't post unless you actually have the slightest clue how to help someone. You're not going to help them by saying random things that make no sense.

This section is for help with running SA-MP. You don't need help with running SA-MP - you can run it fine. I know it's not PAWN, but post in scripting discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
I know it's not PAWN, but post in scripting discussion.
That's not right too.
He's asking to change the look of the fist icon in the weapons UI of GTA: SA. This has nothing to do with SA-MP whatsoever, thus Everything and Nothing is the section you're looking for.
Please don't post unless you actually have the slightest clue how to help someone.

I really appreciate so incomprehensive feedback, but can someone actually tell me how to do this thing?

That would be the most appreciative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dismay
View Post
I really appreciate so incomprehensive feedback, but can someone actually tell me how to do this thing?

That would be the most appreciative.
Yes, you simply have to ****** your question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pR5My3IJ1k
http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=79045.0
http://cit2.net/index.php?topic=115479.0

Quote:
View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
View Post
That's not right too.
He's asking to change the look of the fist icon in the weapons UI of GTA: SA. This has nothing to do with SA-MP whatsoever, thus Everything and Nothing is the section you're looking for.
Please don't post unless you actually have the slightest clue how to help someone.
He doesn't know that. What I was trying to say is, this SHOULD have been posted in scripting discussion (because he's asking how to script something), but as it's not possible, he would be told there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
He doesn't know that. What I was trying to say is, this SHOULD have been posted in scripting discussion (because he's asking how to script something), but as it's not possible, he would be told there.
Where he has written that 'how to script this'? He is just asking how to change original GTA SA texture instead which is called "MODIFICATION" and this thread should be in Everything and Nothing instead of this section because it isn't related to SA-MP client (as Drebin said above). You are still justifying that he is still wrong, see what the OP is asking, read carefully.