Streamer Problem

I have put custom interiors in as createdynamicobject but when i enter i do have a timer to load object. But when i stream in some things load and somethings don't. Can anyone help me with this please?
I have incognito streamer too.
I wish there was a way to go over the max limit of CreateObject
When I have about 50 createdynamicobject it works but more only like half the interior will stream at once.

Maybe that custom interior has a lot of objects?I think that can cause problems but if you get closer to the location of an object it will appear

It does have alot of objects but when i made it createobject it worked but i cant use createobject because all the server objects bug out and disappear.

Try to remove some objects or maybe adjust the drawdistance of each object I'm not really sure how to fix it

Do you have skype you can me on skype at minecraftneon if you do have skype.

Still have this problem I tried with tons of different streamers giving the same result.

I'm not quite sure how to do it but in the mapping lines I think it is the last number if you change it to 20 it may fix the streaming issue. I had this problem on a previous server and I believe that solved it (sorry if it's not - it was a long time ago).