How can there be beta testers like this?

There's a few dedicated beta testers on SAMP forums which is good, but in total aren't there like 30 beta testers? And the most of them are very inactive. For a site like SAMP forums with a team like that and a lot of posters, the forums are severely un-moderated. Look at this:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=11385

Last Activity: 27/08/2012 11:46 AM

Why is someone who hasn't bothered to come on the forums in over a year still a moderator here? I think there needs to be open applications for more active people to apply. I'm not saying this to try and become one because I don't want to, but I think we all want the forums moderated properly and less crap posted here.

They do not moderate the forums but they test the upcoming features/versions of SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealers
Посмотреть сообщение
I think there needs to be open applications for more active people to apply.
Alright, let's spam the forums with useless applications..

Seriously, I can count only 2-3 users that deserve that position from the regular users and still.. it's not something can be done.

You do relise Beta Testers can login, as offline; thus not updating their login date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
You do relise Beta Testers can login, as offline; thus not updating their login date?
****** is always appearing offline. Kalcor too I think.

Theres no need to "demote" inactive beta testers as it simply doesnt matter how many guys got that forum rank. Dont be jealous, beta testers dont apply, but get picked if their server matches certain conditions. It doesnt make them almighty like admin level 1337 does, so please dont think about asking to become beta tester.

There will never be a way for a regular user to apply, dont you see how annoying that will be for the testers? Plus, some of them develop samp and test it instead of spending time dealing with 12 year olds.

You are still new to the forum, you will see how it works in time.

SAMP = 30 beta testers, 1 update every years, lot of retard than MTA
MTA = ~30 beta testers, open source project, full GUI ..

I stay with SAMP just cuz' there's more players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutter
Посмотреть сообщение

with that state of mind, you might as well not play SA-MP. It's stupid to call a certain thing 'dumb' or 'retarded' but then you still use it. What does that make you?

EDIT: Oh yeah, not all have to moderate the forums. Else they'd be called Forum Moderators, but they just test the upcoming versions, hence the name 'Beta-tester'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutter
Посмотреть сообщение

The only retard I see here are you.

@OP, why should beta testers not being active a concern to you? All of my reports are taken on time. Apart from that, beta testers have their own problems and their own personal lives, they're human beings after all. Reminds me of my days when I used to post on server forums criticizing in-game administrators just to get into the admin team.