Businesses doesn't save after restart

Alright. I'm using MySQL and the business system is working perfectly. The problem is there, once I log in the server and create businesses or even one business, after restart they are gone. How do I make them to save after restart? I copied the system from one other script. Is there way to make it to be saved in scriptfiles folder. I will create folder in scripfiles- Business. How do I do that? Please help me.

Bump

Bump again

Are you actually saving it? And does it load the businesses OnGameModeInit? And we can't help you without a code!
And you first said your using MySQL For saving then you said you will save at scriptfiles? Do you even know what SQL and Dini is?

Well, tell me what code do you need and I will post it for you here.

Ok a couple questions for you
1: Do you know what MySQL is and what DINI is?
2: If this a system from sa-mp forums
3: Can you show us the code you use to create a business.(or cmd...)

1. Yes, I do.
2.No, It is not from the SA:MP forum.
3. Yes, of course.
pawn Код:
CMD:bedit(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 4)
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
        return 1;
    }

new choice[32], businessid, amount, string[128];
    if(sscanf(params, "s[32]dD(0)", choice, businessid, amount))
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /bedit [name] [businessid] [amount]");
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Available names: Exterior, Interior, SupplyPoint, Price, Type, Inventory, InventoryCapacity, SafeBalance, Delete");
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Available names: CustomInterior, CustomExterior, Months, GymEntryFee, GymType, VW, Grade");
        return 1;
    }

if (!IsValidBusinessID(businessid))
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Invalid business ID entered.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(!strcmp(choice, "grade", true))
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have changed the grade on this business!");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Grade to %i", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
        Businesses[businessid][bGrade] = amount;
        Log("logs/bedit.log", string);
    }
    if(!strcmp(choice, "months", true))
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have changed the months left on this business!");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Months to %i", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
        Businesses[businessid][bMonths] = 2592000*amount+gettime()+259200;
    }
    else if(!strcmp(choice, "vw", true))
    {
        Businesses[businessid][bVW] = amount;
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have changed the VW!");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's vw to %d", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
    }
    if(!strcmp(choice, "exterior", true))
    {
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][0], Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][1], Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][2]);
        GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][3]);
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have changed the exterior!");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Exterior to X:%f Y:%f Z:%f", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][0], Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][1],Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][2]);
    }
    else if(!strcmp(choice, "interior", true))
    {
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, Businesses[businessid][bIntPos][0], Businesses[businessid][bIntPos][1], Businesses[businessid][bIntPos][2]);
        GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Businesses[businessid][bIntPos][3]);
        Businesses[businessid][bInt] = GetPlayerInterior(playerid);
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have changed the interior!");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Interior to X:%f Y:%f Z:%f", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, Businesses[businessid][bIntPos][0], Businesses[businessid][bIntPos][1],Businesses[businessid][bIntPos][2]);
    }
    else if(strcmp(choice, "custominterior", true) == 0)
    {
        if(Businesses[businessid][bCustomInterior] == 0)
        {
            Businesses[businessid][bCustomInterior] = 1;
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Business set to custom interior!");
        }
        else
        {
            Businesses[businessid][bCustomInterior] = 0;
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Business set to normal (not custom) interior!");
        }
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has edited BusinessID %d's CustomInterior.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid);
        return 1;
    }
    else if(strcmp(choice, "customexterior", true) == 0)
    {
        if(Businesses[businessid][bCustomExterior] == 0)
        {
            Businesses[businessid][bCustomExterior] = 1;
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Business set to custom exterior!");
        }
        else
        {
            Businesses[businessid][bCustomExterior] = 0;
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Business set to normal (not custom) exterior!");
        }
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has edited BusinessID %d's CustomExterior.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid);
        return 1;
    }
    else if(!strcmp(choice, "supplypoint", true))
    {
        if(Businesses[businessid][bOrderState] == 2)
        {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't change the supply point when a delivery is on its way.");
        }
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, Businesses[businessid][bSupplyPos][0], Businesses[businessid][bSupplyPos][1], Businesses[businessid][bSupplyPos][2]);
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have edited the supply point!");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Supply Point to X:%f Y:%f Z:%f", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, Businesses[businessid][bSupplyPos][0], Businesses[businessid][bSupplyPos][1],Businesses[businessid][bSupplyPos][2]);
    }

else if(!strcmp(choice, "price", true))
    {
        Businesses[businessid][bValue] = amount;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have set the business price to $%d.", amount);
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Price to $%d.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
    }

else if(!strcmp(choice, "type", true))
    {
        if(Businesses[businessid][bOrderState] == 2)
        {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't change the business type when a delivery is on its way.");
        }
        Businesses[businessid][bType] = amount;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have set the business type to %s.", GetBusinessTypeName(amount));
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Type to %s (%d).", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, GetBusinessTypeName(amount), amount);
    }

else if(!strcmp(choice, "inventory", true))
    {
        Businesses[businessid][bInventory] = amount;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have set the business inventory to %d.", amount);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Inventory to %d.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
    }
    else if(!strcmp(choice, "InventoryCapacity", true))
    {
        Businesses[businessid][bInventoryCapacity] = amount;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have set the business inventory capacity to %d.", amount);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's Inventory Capacity to %d.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
    }

else if(!strcmp(choice, "safebalance", true))
    {
        Businesses[businessid][bSafeBalance] = amount;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have set the business safe to %d.", amount);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %d's safe to %d.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
    }

else if (!strcmp(choice, "gymentryfee", true))
    {
        if (Businesses[businessid][bType] != BUSINESS_TYPE_GYM)
        {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Only Gyms can have entrance fees!");
        }

Businesses[businessid][bGymEntryFee] = amount;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have set the gym entry fee to %i.", amount);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %i's gym entry fee to %i.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
    }

else if (!strcmp(choice, "gymtype", true))
    {
        if (Businesses[businessid][bType] != BUSINESS_TYPE_GYM)
        {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You can only use this command on a gym!");
        }

if (amount == 1) // swimming pool & boxing arena
        {
            Businesses[businessid][bGymType] = amount;
        }
        else if (amount == 2) // bike parkour
        {
            Businesses[businessid][bGymType] = amount;
        }
        else
        {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Available types are: Swimming Pool / Boxing Arena(1) or Bike Parkour (2)");
        }

format(string, sizeof(string), "You have the set the gym type to %i.", amount);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has changed BusinessID %i's gym type to %i.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid, amount);
    }

else if(!strcmp(choice, "delete", true))
    {
        Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][0] = 0;
        Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][1] = 0;
        Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][2] = 0;
        Businesses[businessid][bName][0] = 0;
        Businesses[businessid][bType] = 0;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have deleted the business.", amount);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has deleted BusinessID %d.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), businessid);
        //TODO IMPROVE
        for (new i; i < MAX_BUSINESS_GAS_PUMPS; i++) {
            DestroyDynamicGasPump(businessid, i);
        }
        for (new i; i < MAX_BUSINESS_DEALERSHIP_VEHICLES; i++) {
            DestroyVehicle(Businesses[businessid][bVehID][i]);
        }
    }

RefreshBusinessPickup(businessid);
    SaveBusiness(businessid);
    Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][0], Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][1], Businesses[businessid][bExtPos][2]);

return 1;
}
And sorry for the late reply.

Bump

Fixed.