Admin chat doesn't work

Hi,

I just made an admin chat command but it doesn't seem to work, for some reason. As I type in something in /ac nothing comes up in the chat, and I'm not sure why.

pawn Код:
CMD:ac(playerid,params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA, "You can't use this command!");
    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA, "USAGE: /ac [message]");
    new string[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] == 1) format(string, sizeof(string), "(( Moderator %s: %s ))", GetPName(playerid), params);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "(( Admin %s: %s ))", GetPName(playerid), params);
    foreach(Player, i){
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xc3f8fd, string);
    }
    return 1;
}
I hope you can help!

Код:
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA, "You can't use this command!");
    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xF69521AA, "USAGE: /ac [message]");
    new string[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] == 1) format(string, sizeof(string), "(( Moderator %s: %s ))", GetPlayerName(playerid), params);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "(( Admin %s: %s ))", GetPlayerName(playerid), params);
    foreach(Player, i){
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xc3f8fd, string);
    return 1;
}
Try this

Thanks but it didn't really work, just gave me loads of errors.

I've never seen it done like that before.

I'd suggest making an admin message function which loops around the players and checks if they're an admin - if they are, they see the message. That's always how I've done it.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=497988

Don't make more than 1 thread for the same error, especially not within a 24 hour time period...

EDIT: It was more of a 2 hour time period, to make things worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=497988

Don't make more than 1 thread for the same error, especially not within a 24 hour time period...

EDIT: It was more of a 2 hour time period, to make things worse.
It's not the same error, therefore it would just be confusing for people if I were to talk about a completely new error in a topic about another error.

PriviatioBoni, how am I supposed to do that? I kind of get what you mean, but I'm not entirely sure how to do that.

It's the exact same command... people will learn to adjust...
I've already posted the working code in the other thread.

pawn Код:
{
    new string[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] == 1) format(string, sizeof(string), " Moderator %s: %s", GetPName(playerid), params);
    else format(string, sizeof(string), "Admin %s: %s", GetPName(playerid), params);
    foreach(Player, i)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[i][Level] < 1) continue;
        SendClientMessage(i, 0xc3f8fd, string);
    }
    return 1;
}

Thanks mate, REP+!