[FilterScript] Faction Creator [DYNAMIC]

Introduction
So I know that everyone pretty much ignores this but I'll just say few things. First of all, this is my first ever filterscript/ a .pwn file that I release on SA-MP forums. And second thing is that I am an amateur scripter who wants to become a good/professional programmer and I got taught pawno by myself, sometimes used wiki not to often though.

ScreenShots

Information
This filterscript has the ability to create/delete/edit factions in-game. (/createfaction /deletefaction /editfaction)

You also have the ability to create faction vehicles for each faction slot. (11 factions for the saving system not to get bugged up - /createfacveh)

Faction editor information: You have the ability to set the faction type (L.E.O/gov/news/set faction name/set faction shortcut name - Example: LSPD.. FBI.. etc)

You have the ability to change the faction radio chat by changing the faction color - it also changes it for the badge/on duty looks.

I have picked out few roleplay guns that are always used and admins are able to set the required rank for each weapon/disable the weapon in-game with dialog-style based system! (Best thing in the filterscript I suppose lol)

Commands
1-/ownerlogin - Use it to get yourself an admin and type 'hi' ( /ownerlogin hi)
Admin commands: 1-/strike [factionid]
2-/createfaction [playerid] [faction-slot]
3-/deletefaction [faction-slot]
4-/createfacveh [faction-slot] [model-id] [col1] [col2]
5-/editfaction - A dialog function but it got like 20+ commands/systems inside.
6-/gotolocker [faction-slot] - Goes to locker even if inside vw/interior - If no locker is placed it will tell you no worries.
7-/doa - Disables the OOC chat/radio for ALL factions.

Leader commands: 1-/setrankname [rank-number] [name] - Sets the name of the rank in-game!
2-/setdivname [division-name] [name] - Sets the name of the division in-game!
3-/finvite [playerid] - Pretty much known.
4-/giverank (/setrank) [playerid] [rank] - Known.
5-/noooc - Enables/disables the OOC chat/radio.
6-/makegovmod - For normal players they need permission first before starting a government announcement, setting a gov mod makes him able to start without asking for permission.

Player commands: 1-/startgov /gover (instead of /gov) /endgov - Starting the government announcement, announcing, ending.
2-/depart(ment) - Same like /d on all RP servers.
3-/acceptfaction /denyfaction /quitfaction - Known.
4-/news /mycamera /mylockerpos - Mylockerpos sets a checkpoint for the locker position ONLY IF NOT IN AN INTERIOR/VW - MyCamera gives him a camera of 1 ammo - /news known. (All for news system faction)
5-/fhelp for more information in-game!

Credits
Credits to SA-MP team for pawno/all the given includes along with the server package.
Me: scripting the gamemode from scratch.
zGaming(iRage) as I needed to copy only SendNearbyMessage.
All the developers of SII, dini (DracoBlue), sscanf2 (******), and all the other includes/plugins used.
You can edit this filterscript and use it but you can't post it unless you get my permission.

Download
(NO MIRRORS)
Mediafire:http://www.mediafire.com/download/us...lterscript.rar
SolidFiles:http://www.solidfiles.com/d/7867727b...lterscript.rar

Bugs
Currently I don't think there are any bugs but if you find any please inform me below.

This is so NICE! +rep for ya'!

Keep it up.

epic nice work mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownOwner
View Post
This is so NICE! +rep for ya'!

Keep it up.
Thank you for your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
View Post
epic nice work mate.
Thanks!

Epic filterscript good job m8

Brilliant, outstanding, magnificent work! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchievementMaster360
View Post
Epic filterscript good job m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by NourdinTRP
View Post
Brilliant, outstanding, magnificent work! <3
Thank you! lol I didn't think you guys would like it actually.

Hello man. Is there way to create a command to set up a SUB-RANk. It must be after the person name. Example:
-Officer Ryan Johnson ( 234 ) says:
The officer is the rank name.
Ryan_Johnson Ryan Johnson is the person name.
( 234 ) is the sub rank.
I'm asking to create the command for the leader.
/setsubrank [ID] [Subrank]
/removesubrank [ID]. If you do this, you'll be the greatful person man.

NICE ... Script + rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinPure
Посмотреть сообщение
NICE ... Script + rep
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminjones
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello man. Is there way to create a command to set up a SUB-RANk. It must be after the person name. Example:
-Officer Ryan Johnson ( 234 ) says:
The officer is the rank name.
Ryan_Johnson Ryan Johnson is the person name.
( 234 ) is the sub rank.
I'm asking to create the command for the leader.
/setsubrank [ID] [Subrank]
/removesubrank [ID]. If you do this, you'll be the greatful person man.
I am not sure I would be developing this filterscript anymore though...

Really good work!
Keep it up.

Looks pretty nice, great work.

Nice work.

Thank you all.

Nice one, Im impressed +1

That's a really good filterscript, I'll rep you if you gonna edit a bit the /fradio, you know.. showing the division name and the rank of the player in /fradio

Very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTucker
View Post
Thank you! lol I didn't think you guys would like it actually.
You should keep your work up mate Dynamic factions i have not seen one released on here yet but now i have.

also when an dialoge pop outs from an command from /fhelp also shows the dialoges from my gamemode, its getting you back to select age, gender etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvil
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a really good filterscript, I'll rep you if you gonna edit a bit the /fradio, you know.. showing the division name and the rank of the player in /fradio
pawn Код:
CMD:fradio(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac])
    {
        new string[128];
        if(sscanf(params, "s[128]", params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, " USAGE: /fradio [text] - IC CHAT!");
        if(FacInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]][fColor] == 1) format(string, sizeof(string), "{FFFFFF}[RADIO][%s] %s %s: %s",DivisionName(playerid), RankName(playerid), GetName(playerid), params);
        if(FacInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]][fColor] == 2) format(string, sizeof(string),"{F81414}[RADIO][%s]%s %s: %s",DivisionName(playerid), RankName(playerid), GetName(playerid), params);
        if(FacInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]][fColor] == 3) format(string, sizeof(string), "{00FF22}[RADIO][%s] %s %s: %s",DivisionName(playerid), RankName(playerid), GetName(playerid), params);
        if(FacInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]][fColor] == 4) format(string, sizeof(string), "{00CED1}[RADIO][%s] %s %s: %s",DivisionName(playerid), RankName(playerid), GetName(playerid), params);
        if(FacInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]][fColor] == 5) format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF9900}[RADIO][%s] %s %s: %s",DivisionName(playerid), RankName(playerid), GetName(playerid), params);
        if(FacInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]][fColor] == 6) format(string, sizeof(string), "{FFFF99}[RADIO][%s] %s %s: %s",DivisionName(playerid), RankName(playerid), GetName(playerid), params);
        if(FacInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]][fColor] == 7) format(string, sizeof(string), "{CC0000}[RADIO][%s] %s %s: %s",DivisionName(playerid), RankName(playerid), GetName(playerid), params);
        if(FacInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac]][fColor] == 0) format(string, sizeof(string), "{00CED1}[RADIO][%s] %s %s: %s",DivisionName(playerid), RankName(playerid), GetName(playerid), params);
        for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
        {
            if(PlayerInfo[i][pFac] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac])
            {
                SendClientMessage(i, -1, string);
            }
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You are not in a group/faction to use this command!");
        return 1;
    }
    return 1;
}
You could of added it though it's not a hard job since I have stock-ed a functionlike to get the division name into strings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
You should keep your work up mate Dynamic factions i have not seen one released on here yet but now i have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeton007bond
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one, Im impressed +1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice.
You guys motivated me to create a new filterscript (Especially Yves), all I need is just an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvil
Посмотреть сообщение
also when an dialoge pop outs from an command from /fhelp also shows the dialoges from my gamemode, its getting you back to select age, gender etc
You can open the .pwn and rename 'CMD:fhelp' to like CMD:factionhelp'