ShowPlayerDialog tag mismatch help

So I have this codes:

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, LOG_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""COL_WHITE"Logging in",""COL_WHITE"Welcome back to "SERVER_NAME"! \n\n"COL_WHITE"Please type the "COL_GREEN"password "COL_WHITE"for your account.","Login","Quit");
And I already look the wiki for ShowPlayerDialog:

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogid, style, caption[], info[], button1[], button2[])
What seems to be the problem?

pawn Код:
(471) : warning 213: tag mismatch

Try replacing "COL_WHITE" with {FFFFFF} and same for other colors, I had the same problems when I used colors that way, if it doesn't fix it post again

Tried this:

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, LOG_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{FFFFFF}Logging in","{FFFFFF}Welcome back! \n\n{FFFFFF}Please type the {6EF83C}password {FFFFFF}for your account.","Login","Quit");
Still not working, it still shows the warnings.

Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, LOG_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{FFFFFF}Logging in", "{FFFFFF}Welcome back! \n\n{FFFFFF}Please type the {6EF83C}password {FFFFFF}for your account.", "Login", "Quit");

JUST SAYING:

By default the color is already white, so you should be cleaner and use this...
Quote:

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, LOG_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Logging in", "Welcome back! \n\nPlease type the {6EF83C}password {FFFFFF}for your account.", "Login", "Quit");

ALSO:

Players shouldn't be able to quit on the login dialog, and if they really need to, they can press escape or type nothing, either way it still returns no response in the OnDialogResponse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwisherSweet
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, LOG_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{FFFFFF}Logging in", "{FFFFFF}Welcome back! \n\n{FFFFFF}Please type the {6EF83C}password {FFFFFF}for your account.", "Login", "Quit");
That's not working. What are the differences between the one I posted? You only add spaces after the ....", ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roar
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not working. What are the differences between the one I posted? You only add spaces after the ....", ?
Yeah Just the spaces, Can you give us 2 Lines before and 2 Lines after this line it might be something else because this is just fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
JUST SAYING:

ALSO:

Players shouldn't be able to quit on the login dialog, and if they really need to, they can press escape or type nothing, either way it still returns no response in the OnDialogResponse...
Unless you make it do something like if player click Quit it kicks them from server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwisherSweet
Посмотреть сообщение
Unless you make it do something like if player click Quit it kicks them from server...
Thats what i explained! THE QUIT BUTTON RETURNS THE SAME THING PRESSING ESCAPE OR LEAVING THE SPACE BLANK!

They all tell the OnDialogResponse there was no response unless you actually type something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roar
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your "LOG_DIALOG" define... It has to be something like that, its nothing to do with your dialog wording or colors...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats what i explained! THE QUIT BUTTON RETURNS THE SAME THING PRESSING ESCAPE OR LEAVING THE SPACE BLANK!

They all tell the OnDialogResponse there was no response unless you actually type something!

Show us your "LOG_DIALOG" define... It has to be something like that, its nothing to do with your dialog wording or colors...
It also doesn't have anything to do with LOG_DIALOG defines which is only the dialog ID. Tag Mismatch is something that has like this "Player3DText:Textdraw[10]", that is on the left text of the colon. This has something to do you with your scripts. Post the code lines between 460 - 480.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
JUST SAYING:

ALSO:

The default color is "NOT" white in the dialog, however, can you show your #define COL_WHITE