Map help

Hi,

Thanks for taking your time reading this. I'm currently making an attempt in opening up my own server with a custom, unique map. So, I browsed through the forums desperately for a map, when I found the perfect one. Although I just called it perfect, it is in fact incomplete in one way. It's like a wave of water that just keeps flowing through the city in a rhythmic form. It's really annoying, because when you're driving a car it starts floating for 2 seconds before being able to drive again. I will show you the wave in a picture below, and although I'm pretty sure there's no resolution for this I thought I'd give it a try.

The link to the map which I downloaded will also be posted below.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...highlight=Isle

Cheers!

That happens with maps that are made too close to the water. I suggest increasing the height of the map, you can actually do this really easily with a filterscript that has been made, I suggest watching the video on how to do it. http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...texture+studio

I don't quite understand that filterscript, how do I just choose the entire map and lift it up a bit?

add at skype kemal.oner4 i had that problme before, also rep+ ;P

I've added you, and REP+ed, although you haven't accepted yet. Does anyone else have any ideas so I can solve it as quick as possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasu99
Посмотреть сообщение
I've added you, and REP+ed, although you haven't accepted yet. Does anyone else have any ideas so I can solve it as quick as possible?
What you do is, you download that filterscript folder and run the server, you go into the scriptfiles then tstudio, and create a .txt file with the mapping code in it. You then go in-game and import the map, you can see the commands in /thelp. I believe the command to lift the map is /drx, and then the height, let's say 10. So /drx 10, and that you lift the map a bit higher to get rid of the water going through it.

Oh, that seems easy haha. But the thing is that the map is in my gamemode script, so do I remove it from there first and put it in a .txt file, which I then put in scriptfiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasu99
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, that seems easy haha. But the thing is that the map is in my gamemode script, so do I remove it from there first and put it in a .txt file, which I then put in scriptfiles?
Yea, just copy the mapping from your gamemode, and paste it into any .txt file and drag it into the importmaps folder inside the scriptfiles, and load it on the server.